Online Events > Career in a Year

May Red Bull Jr

<< < (15/15)

BakedTuna:
The following was reported by Top Gear this week.

"Is Adrian Newey going to design the world's greatest supercar?

We reported exclusively this week that Adrian Newey, Formula One's most successful boffin, could well be in the running to work with Infiniti on a new supercar.

Andy Palmer, Nissan’s British executive vice president, was one of the architects of the Infiniti-Red Bull F1 deal, and he’s clearly up for a deepening of the relationship between the two firms.

“Adrian is itching to do something new,” he told TopGear.com, “and we are actively exploring the technology cross-over with Red Bull, although these things can take a long time in the incubator.  Watch this space.”

A Newey Infiniti supercar. How on earth would such a monster look? And what on earth would power it? Some deranged variant on the GT-R’s 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6? Or something else entirely?"

Go back to what I wrote as a background story for series from this month. Are Clarkson, May and Hammond getting their news from the Tunaverse. Or is Newey drawing inspiration from the Tunaverse. Is truth just mirroring fiction by coincidence. Or could just be that I am Baked. I say it is all of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version