SupaTunaGT

• May 17, 2024, 04:46:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Gentlemen's Racers - Front Engine RWD stock condition Enduro @ DRC - 1-11-13  (Read 9079 times)

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna

Rumor has it the next enduro will be at Suzuka  :'( in Corvettes.  Any further details...date, which Corvette, restrictions? 

Thanks

GrumpyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna

Had fun in yesterday days race. And nice win for Rick! Also thought i could keep up with him, but with the fuel hog SLR and his speed that was impossible. Even with the game screwing up the amount of fuel to take for the last pit stop!

PS. I'm ready for another please! Also nice job on picking the cars Wolf!

Revengel

• Southern Bluefin Tuna
  • Desire equals Power.

I get the epic fail award.

My Outlook had this for tonight.   :(

Perhaps I should find a clue..?

Sounds like I missed a good time!  Zuka is on the horizon?  In '69 Vettes you say?

Grilled Tuna

• Yellowfin Tuna

the racing was awesome for the 35laps i ran befor my pedals finally irritated me to quit for the night i stayed logged in, hope my car didn't drift onto the track. the vette at suzie sounds awsome... hope my pedals work better there. nice run Rick

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna

Thanks.  I had a good car, a great tune, and my UCan sticker sitting on my laptop right next to me. 

Looking forward to driving a Corvette, not so much at Suzuka (the track hates me), but I'm sure you can count me in. 

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna

PS. I'm ready for another please! Also nice job on picking the cars Wolf!

Thank you very much!  I feel like the cars were pretty evenly matched.  Enough so that some time in the future it could be a good pairing again. ;)

Grilled, sorry that your pedal malfunction caused you withdrawl.  Unfortunately your car DID roll onto the track, several times.  I T-boned the shit out of it once and I think a few other people hit it but luckily I don't think it had any impact on finishing order.

Rick, very nice win!  Your driving was near flawless!  I felt that my SLS had the speed to stay up in the front but unfortunately 5 driving mistakes on my part dropped me back to 4th where I stayed until the pit stop snafus helped me out and bumped me to 2nd!

It would seem that DRC is starting to get a bit worn out so I suppose we will have to move on, and Suzuka sounds nice!  I'll resume the brainstorming :D

Also I'll have final official results posted later.  Thanks to everyone coming out and making it a lot of fun, again!

PSN ID = dawson864

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna

That was a lot of fun.  It was quiet an experience.  First I had almost no practice. Second I've spent most of my time lately in Group C cars. So I had to very quickly adjust to a car with half the horse power and no down force.  I did not have enough speed to compete with the top 3 or 4 cars but I was making pretty good progress the first few laps.  Unfortunately I threw it all away in the bus stop when I had a major off while trying to set up a pass on Dude to get the 5th spot. After another off track excursion I found myself in the back of the field almost 1 lap down.  I decided to play a little fuel strategy which appeared that it was going to pay off some only to discover the game had decided to use "new math" to calculate fuel loads. So after making one extra stop and losing a position or two, I figured I'd have to settle for 7th place, but low and behold there was Dude again right in front of me and running slightly slower lap times.  I get past Dude and on the last lap going into the bus stop I run out of gas.  :o 

This race pretty much had it all.  ;D  It was awesome!

Suzuka sounds like fun.  How about using the clones, or Nascar, or Camaros, or some RMs?

GrumpyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna

Hey Wolf!

It also would be nice if you could find cars for another non tuner race! But what ever you come up with i will probably be there!

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna

Official Results

Podium: 
1st - RickS95
2nd - WolfpackS2k  + 1:14.787
3nd - GrumpyTuna  + 1:46.866

4th - AgentWD40_FL  + 1:58.054
5th - TurboTuna        + 2:21.231
6th - DudeTuna         + 2:51.157
7th - TunaPhreak      + 3:01.283
8th - dlrws6             - 1 lap
9th - no_affiliation     -12 laps
10th - GrilledTuna      -15 laps (mech failure)

Thanks again for everyone coming out.  Stay tuned for another enduro.....

PSN ID = dawson864

Grilled Tuna

• Yellowfin Tuna

my apologies to anyone my car hit. next time ill be sure to park it in the pits or leave the room entirely.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna

That was a blast. Way to go Rick and everyone awesome racing. I can't wait till the next one.

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.

my apologies to anyone my car hit. next time ill be sure to park it in the pits or leave the room entirely.
Or just put on the E-brake :)  Personally I enjoyed the rolling roadblock!
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

Grilled Tuna

• Yellowfin Tuna

E-brake was on when i shut off TV... :-\

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna

E-brake was on when i shut off TV... :-\

Musta bumped controller or wheel. I dodged your car once as it as coasting backwards across the hairpin. 

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna

Stay tuned.....next UNtuned enduro event will be announced within the week ;D

PSN ID = dawson864
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up