SupaTunaGT

• May 05, 2024, 01:50:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: April ToCs  (Read 469 times)

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
April ToCs
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:20:08 AM »

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that for the first 3 weeks in April my brother is flying in to visit so the chances are I won't be available to host ToC for those weeks.  I will still post up evnets for them though so if anyone wants to volunteer ahead of time to be the host any of those nights that would be awesome, or just go with an adhoc room start like it was in GT5 that's cool too, either way the evnet specs will be posted and available for use :).

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
Re: April ToCs
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that for the first 3 weeks in April my brother is flying in to visit so the chances are I won't be available to host ToC for those weeks.  I will still post up evnets for them though so if anyone wants to volunteer ahead of time to be the host any of those nights that would be awesome, or just go with an adhoc room start like it was in GT5 that's cool too, either way the evnet specs will be posted and available for use :).

Maybe we'll get the community features that will allow you to host when you're not there???   :-\

(like using HostTuna or something)

I know, that's a stretch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up