Online Events > Other Online Events

SNL Races

<< < (2/2)

BakedTuna:
This week I am going to keep it simple and everyone has at least a few cars that should fit the spec  ;)

It is a "roll your own" event any car at 420pp on sports hards. Tracks may be voted on but need to be 1.99 miles or less. See some of y'all there I hope.

BakedTuna:
Sorry to anyone who was looking for me Saturday night. I got off work 12:30 am Friday night by time I got home was not in bed til nearly 2 am. Was back up at 6:30 am Saturday morning to go back to work. Worked 8:30 til 5. By time I got home I needed a nap and basically passed out for the night. It was my sixth six day week in about 9 or 10 weeks, good news it was my last one for a while bad news for the next 6-8 weeks I will be doing seven days a week. Not sure if I will be seeing anyone other than coworkers and family that still live with me during that time. Will have to see how much energy for fun stuff is during the next few weeks. If I don't get out much just know that I will return after this bout with a lot of work.

nosoks:
that's a lot of work for an old guy. I didn't see anyone else waiting in the wings. Ended up having to go to town anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version