• May 03, 2024, 09:44:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/15 ToC - LMP @ 24hr Nurb (HBD bigREK!)  (Read 3179 times)

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
Re: 3/15 ToC - LMP @ 24hr Nurb (HBD bigREK!)
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 06:23:43 AM »

What a load of shit! Couldn't even make it out to my own party track. Company didn't leave until 10:00 and I'm to Fucking tired now. Hope some of you got to run. At least a few laps. Thanks for the thought wizard. Sorry I didn't make it out guys.

From the looks of it... this race was a complete bust. I really hope this isn't a trend because if it is... i'm screwed.

Back on topic.... happy belated birthday REK!!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:26:45 AM by Alduin »

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 06:31:45 AM »

What a load of shit! Couldn't even make it out to my own party track. Company didn't leave until 10:00 and I'm to Fucking tired now. Hope some of you got to run. At least a few laps. Thanks for the thought wizard. Sorry I didn't make it out guys.

That's ok, It was your birthday.  :nono :)
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »

From the looks of it... this race was a complete bust. I really hope this isn't a trend because if it is... i'm screwed.

Back on topic.... happy belated birthday REK!!!!

No it was not a complete bust, There was plenty of racing to be had. I got three races in and sat out well over an hour's worth of racing so I could get dinner prepped and eaten, Actually had a couple races where I was able to actually finish the race after Wizard crossed the line.

Had issues getting into room when I did get in it sounded like I hit the room like a tornado. So I left then could not get back in when I did room it would not fully load. By the time the loung decided to let me in I had lost my patience and was not in the right frame of mind for this track combo. Fucking lounge gremlins.
I think AllStar is on to something. He was asking you if you had tried to piggy back in or if you had gone to the HostTuna page and entered with the cup but I don't think you heard him. Later I jumped out to to switch out hosts to see if that would make it easier on you and I got locked up piggybacking in. I tried going in through HostTunas page and got right in quick as shit. Later on PsycoPhreak had the same results.

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 03:46:03 PM »

I'm glad some of you got out with those beasts. I was letting the game do some b-spec 9 hour thing. I decided to take the night off of the addiction.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up