SupaTunaGT

• May 06, 2024, 06:54:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 159   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk about Six, baby.  (Read 148414 times)

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
Re: Let's talk about Six, baby.
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2013, 03:22:12 PM »

7 more tracks is around 25% more.  That's not too bad especially if they do really regularly add more.  Hopefully those are mostly real tracks.  The only company that does tracks better than PD is iRacing.  Don't really care about more cars.  GT5s cars are fine.

Looks like amar was way off this time.  GT6 is on PS3.  He also stated that everyone would be happy.  Last I checked there was some heavy crying going on GTPlanet.

I think that what PD has announced so far is a nice step forward but the devil is in the details so we will have to wait to see how things turn out.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »

players can create their own personalized cars

This is interesting if it means what I hope it means.  And what I hope it means is being able to swap parts.  Engines, drivetrains, etc.

:huh   I read it as a livery editor...   They'll probably just let us customize our license plate.   :D

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2013, 04:06:09 PM »

For all the people crying over at the planet I can remember that some people could shit money and still not be happy.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2013, 04:07:49 PM »

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2013, 04:20:49 PM »

Bloody do-gooder!

BadBoots

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2013, 05:47:55 PM »

For all the people crying over at the planet I can remember that some people could shit money and still not be happy.
  :lolz
We will see how good 6 will be, just hope it's not as long as 5 to come out to the public.
More tracks that's good, but do we need more shit box cars. No a few good cars. yes
Regardless I'll still get it.  ;)
:dj :bass :guitar :jams :rocks :iwtband :fiesta

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2013, 06:08:55 PM »

complainers will always complain. From my point of view its a very nice step forward. A polished GT5? maybe, but wtf....look how much enjoyment we've all had from the "unpolished" version here. PD seems to have addressed a LOT of the issues people have been complaining about for 2 years plus, so I will happily accept this version, especially since it means I don't need to buy a PS4 yet.
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2013, 06:18:06 PM »

complainers will always complain. From my point of view its a very nice step forward. A polished GT5? maybe, but wtf....look how much enjoyment we've all had from the "unpolished" version here. PD seems to have addressed a LOT of the issues people have been complaining about for 2 years plus, so I will happily accept this version, especially since it means I don't need to buy a PS4 yet.

this^

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2013, 06:27:42 PM »

:stoopid:  :stoopid:
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2013, 06:43:39 PM »

We had lots of fun with prologue and it's content was evwn less than 5 and we had less control. But thats where the Tunas got their start in race promotion and in creating our little community.

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2013, 06:45:03 PM »

OK, FINE.  I'll keep my fucking mouth shut until waaaaaaay after release.  Then, can I point out things that I DONT LIKE?  I wasn't even that hard on the damn game.  Yes, a polished GT5.  I said it.  And, why do you care?

I can pull a fuck ton of threads that bash/criticize/complain about GT5 right on this site, but that's OK.  Hmmmm.

BOSTON OUT!

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2013, 07:13:45 PM »

Edit: don't want anyone taking my words the wrong way. Everyone here is free and encouraged to speak your mind. But I will likely take an opposing point of view or will start avoiding the negativity altogether.

So you are free to bitch all you want.  And others are free to bitch about the bitching. Its a two way street.

Edited to highlight what I believe to have been overlooked.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 07:19:25 PM by BakedTuna »

Tuna_Girls_n1cup

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2013, 07:58:53 PM »

There are a few Nissan's that we haven't received in GT5 yet that I wouldn't complain about having in my GT6 garage. See below and complain if you wouldn't be interested in driving them in 'Premium' trim:

Seriously, how bad ass is this thing? I'd grow a mustache just to drive it in anger.

I'm sure PLN would approve of Kaz scanning it for our pleasure.

This thing has more flair than a waitress at Fridays.

I'm actually shocked we haven't had one of these in race trim in the most recent GT releases.

Okay....not the coolest Nissan yet, but who doesn't love low horsepower RWD crap cars in factory livery?

Honestly? Who wouldn't want to make love to his fine piece of machinery when no one was watching?

IMSA GTU - Nuff said.

I'm only curious to see if it drives as shitty as the Ford does in iRacing. If these cars truly drive as shitty as iRacing wants us to believe they do, then Aussie V8 drivers are by far the best pilots in the world. No debate. Either iRacing is lying or they got the old Ford way wrong. Still curious.

In 2011 I wasn't as good as Bryan H. but I still want to drive the Conti car he got to drive after he won the Academy. It's a shame they didn't give him a better shot. I still want to drive his car, if even just virtually.

Not sure what this car is, but I want it in my garage. BADLY. Look at that chin...so bauce.

We've driven it before, but not in Premium. Sorry, I'm a sucker for flairs and a splitter you can serve dinner and drinks on.

Last but not least the Delta Dong. Look, I'm as straight as it gets......but I'm still curious as to how it drives. Even if I enjoy driving it, I won't admit it.

That is all.

I'm psyched, but I'm also one of the biggest GT geeks around and as my wife can tell you; I'm easy to please.

Later dudes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:02:28 PM by Tuna_Girls_n1cup »

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2013, 08:03:21 PM »

I know i said no more Nissans. What I should have said was no more of the nissans we already have and i would like to see more balance and better focus to PD's vehicle choices.

Rek

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • "Global Peace Through Deadly Force"
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »

I think what Boston read is the same thing i read. but you didn't highlight it. We are free to state our dislikes but you won't be around to hear it? So, are we not to express our lack of enthusiasm even though we are free men ? Or if we do you will ignore all wd say? Don't take it so serious baked. Its just a GT5.1 game and that's ok. Some are thrilled and some are meh!  I fall in the pfff category. If  and when I purchase GT5.1 it won't be for an outdated PS3 that's for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 159   Go Up