SupaTunaGT

• May 06, 2024, 07:27:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 159   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk about Six, baby.  (Read 148415 times)

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
Re: Let's talk about Six, baby.
« Reply #870 on: December 06, 2013, 01:10:11 AM »

I've got plenty of beer but no game.  I left home at 10:45 PM and drove thru freezing rain to pick up the game.  Got there an hour too early and they wouldn't let me have it.  I shopped around because St. Nick comes tonight and I picked up some stuff for Hayden and a few grocery items.  Went back to pick up the game and learned no copies showed up on the truck. 

I had the idiot ( I had to give her the name of the game four times in about 30 seconds and then simply wrote it down for her ) call the other store and found out they didn't receive any either.  Finally I asked her to call a store in the next city over, and no dice.  I asked her if she could find out when it would arrive and ten minutes later she came back and said, "well, it should be here now, maybe in a few days."

I'm so pissed right now.  We've got frozen roads and looking at 6-9 inches of snow tomorrow.  Not sure if I can get out if I can find someone  who does have the flicking game.  Already I hate the game and it's not even PD's fault.

Not happy.

Tuna-Tank

• Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #871 on: December 06, 2013, 03:11:07 AM »

It is in the psn store  for download. I'll be giving my router a work out in the morning.
 8)

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #872 on: December 06, 2013, 06:08:08 AM »

I've got plenty of beer but no game.  I left home at 10:45 PM and drove thru freezing rain to pick up the game.  Got there an hour too early and they wouldn't let me have it.  I shopped around because St. Nick comes tonight and I picked up some stuff for Hayden and a few grocery items.  Went back to pick up the game and learned no copies showed up on the truck. 

I had the idiot ( I had to give her the name of the game four times in about 30 seconds and then simply wrote it down for her ) call the other store and found out they didn't receive any either.  Finally I asked her to call a store in the next city over, and no dice.  I asked her if she could find out when it would arrive and ten minutes later she came back and said, "well, it should be here now, maybe in a few days."

I'm so pissed right now.  We've got frozen roads and looking at 6-9 inches of snow tomorrow.  Not sure if I can get out if I can find someone  who does have the flicking game.  Already I hate the game and it's not even PD's fault.
Not happy.

The irony....PD actually released a GT title on the originally announced date, and we can't get it. I honestly don't recall them saying the release has been delayed, or suggesting an earlier release than today. (and I'm not talking about idiot execs spreading rumors) I'm not sure that has happened before.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #873 on: December 06, 2013, 06:12:11 AM »

Not happy.

The irony....PD actually released a GT title on the originally announced date, and we can't get it. I honestly don't recall them saying the release has been delayed, or suggesting an earlier release than today. (and I'm not talking about idiot execs spreading rumors) I'm not sure that has happened before.

It is kinda funny. I mean, I'm not laughing now, but I will later.  ^-^
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #874 on: December 06, 2013, 06:28:40 AM »

So I've found a thread from the Planet about prize cars. Not having the game, I can't comment on it's authenticity, but I'll trust it until it fails me. It looks like it's worth getting all possible stars in each category and gold in licence tests.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-prize-cars-v-1-01.291615/

Tuna_Girls_n1cup

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #875 on: December 06, 2013, 09:18:38 AM »

GT6. It's fucking epic, I got to download it last night and woke up early. I can't stop thinking about it.  ^-^

I can't believe I'm at work and I have to be a dad at home the next two days while my PS3 sits there waiting for me to make love to it.

MX5#98

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #876 on: December 06, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »

Happy GT6 Day guys.

PSN ID: MX5_Racer_69
iRacing: Michael Schaefer2

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #877 on: December 06, 2013, 09:28:52 AM »

GT6. It's fucking epic, I got to download it last night and woke up early. I can't stop thinking about it.  ^-^

I can't believe I'm at work and I have to be a dad at home the next two days while my PS3 sits there waiting for me to make love to it.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #878 on: December 06, 2013, 10:13:19 AM »

Has anyone had trouble downloading their free cars?

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #879 on: December 06, 2013, 10:48:58 AM »

Sony customer service said codes will be recognized at some point in this first day.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #880 on: December 06, 2013, 10:55:57 AM »

Has anyone had trouble downloading their free cars?

Having the same trouble, as are a lot of others, from what I have read.

Sony customer service said codes will be recognized at some point in this first day.

Good to know.

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #881 on: December 06, 2013, 11:04:59 AM »

No luck at Wally World last night so my son and I fought the snowy roads and went to GameStop this morning.  Got an error on my first load and 26% thru the second try.  Another error and I will officially hate the game.

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #882 on: December 06, 2013, 11:58:24 AM »

Not sure if anyone has tried again yet but I just successfully redeemed my code for the Anniversary pack (cars, avatars, suit / helmet and paint pack), hopefully it's fixed now or I just got weirdly lucky.  Haven't loaded the game properly yet beyond the auto load it does after the patch / install so I watched the intro guff, got to the "insert name here" and quit out to try the code.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #883 on: December 06, 2013, 12:30:38 PM »

The friends thing in the license tests is pretty cool. I see you Brindle, Boots, and Josh.  :laugh

dlrws6

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #884 on: December 06, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »

Yay its Friday!!!  But I'm stuck at work.  :'( :'( :( :( :( :( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Come on 5 o'clock... then a 1 hour drive to get the game... then a 45 minute drive home... oh and food somewhere in between along with a mountain dew for tonight... and download the patch... and get free car code to work.

sigh... I hope the servers are not bogged down like they were on GT5 day 1.

I WANT TO GO HOME AND PLAY GT6.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 159   Go Up