• May 06, 2024, 01:43:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 159   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk about Six, baby.  (Read 148428 times)

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: Let's talk about Six, baby.
« Reply #1140 on: December 23, 2013, 04:52:20 PM »

Yup there's some talk going around that you actually have to do something in the game for the bonus to keep climbing.   Logging in and logging right back out might not be enough anymore.

Sounds like it could be as simple as what Dude mentioned.   Login, get your bonus, do a manual save, logout.

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #1141 on: December 23, 2013, 05:50:20 PM »

Yup there's some talk going around that you actually have to do something in the game for the bonus to keep climbing.   Logging in and logging right back out might not be enough anymore.

Sounds like it could be as simple as what Dude mentioned.   Login, get your bonus, do a manual save, logout.

Lol, that's a habit I developed years ago, save everything regardless if anything was done, that might explain why I have yet to see this issue.

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1142 on: December 23, 2013, 09:23:59 PM »

I think the game may literally track the hours between log ins so you have to load the game within 23 hours / 59 minutes or less from the time you logged out or else you won't receive the bonus, as opposed to the way they did it in GT5 where you simply had to log in once per calendar day before 11.59pm to receive the bonus.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1143 on: December 24, 2013, 09:56:08 AM »

I think the game may literally track the hours between log ins so you have to load the game within 23 hours / 59 minutes or less from the time you logged out or else you won't receive the bonus, as opposed to the way they did it in GT5 where you simply had to log in once per calendar day before 11.59pm to receive the bonus.

I will find out today. I have been logging in before work, today I forgot and will not be able to log in until later.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #1144 on: December 24, 2013, 10:18:09 AM »

I will find out today. I have been logging in before work, today I forgot and will not be able to log in until later.

I don't think this is the case. I logged in Sunday morning, then next time Monday evening, and got the bonus.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1145 on: December 24, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »

I don't think this is the case. I logged in Sunday morning, then next time Monday evening, and got the bonus.

I got the next days bonus while I was playing when the clock went past 12.

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #1146 on: December 24, 2013, 12:47:39 PM »

Did your car turn into a pumpkin?

Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1147 on: December 24, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »

Did your car turn into a pumpkin?

my car was handling funny but I though it was just my driving.

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1148 on: December 24, 2013, 07:00:53 PM »

It looks like saving the game is important.  I started the game, got 170% notice then exited and started the game.  I got the 170% notice again.  I did a manual save and restarted.  This time I didn't get the 170% notice.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1149 on: December 25, 2013, 08:48:29 AM »

It looks like saving the game is important.  I started the game, got 170% notice then exited and started the game.  I got the 170% notice again.  I did a manual save and restarted.  This time I didn't get the 170% notice.

That may be why I haven't had any log in bonus issues. I do a manual save everytime I'm done. I also back up my save to a thumbdrive.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1150 on: December 27, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »

Do we know if the aftermarket wheel fuck up is just on the upsized wheels or can we use the stock size? Or does it have to be the OEM wheel? Does this effect all cars with staggered wheels or just some? Wonder how long they are going to take to fix the issue? It sucks having all these wheels but not being able to do anything witht them.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1151 on: December 27, 2013, 10:32:06 AM »

Do we know if the aftermarket wheel fuck up is just on the upsized wheels or can we use the stock size? Or does it have to be the OEM wheel? Does this effect all cars with staggered wheels or just some? Wonder how long they are going to take to fix the issue? It sucks having all these wheels but not being able to do anything witht them.

I haven't been worrying too much about it. I put new wheels on everything. Form > function. 

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1152 on: December 27, 2013, 11:06:37 AM »

I haven't been worrying too much about it. I put new wheels on everything. Form > function. 

I went back and put stock wheels on most of my cars. I'm up to 101 cars now. Oh boy!

I love the sign in bonus and high payouts for seasonals.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1153 on: December 27, 2013, 11:16:13 AM »

I am with ya Dude I have went back to stock wheels on cars as needed for events, I did not want to switch them all back only to have. PD patch the shit up. For me it is speed before looks.

TheHotstepper

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • HaTUNA Matata
    • Classic Car Weekly
« Reply #1154 on: December 27, 2013, 04:28:20 PM »

I am with ya Dude I have went back to stock wheels on cars as needed for events, I did not want to switch them all back only to have. PD patch the shit up. For me it is speed before looks.

Is there any actual proof that the skinning looking wheels effect performance at all? I get that it looks like it would, but what you see could be different from what the physics engine is rendering (maybe it is always the same regardless of wheel - PD's fuck up could've been the visual aspect).

Idk... I've hardly played this game yet
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 159   Go Up