SupaTunaGT

• May 06, 2024, 03:42:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 159   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk about Six, baby.  (Read 148436 times)

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
Re: Let's talk about Six, baby.
« Reply #1170 on: January 02, 2014, 03:14:21 AM »

The new Vettel events aren't live yet.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1171 on: January 02, 2014, 09:42:18 AM »

They were supposed to go live on the first, but I figured everyone was on vacation. It's odd they still are not up yet.

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #1172 on: January 02, 2014, 12:31:55 PM »

They were supposed to go live on the first, but I figured everyone was on vacation. It's odd they still are not up yet.

Odd?  That's PD's way.

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #1173 on: January 03, 2014, 12:02:52 PM »

How does one get the platinum trophy?

My stats say I'm at 101% completion!  I have gold stars in all events except for the cone and drifting challenges.  My friend WheelTurner is platinum. 8)  I asked him yesterday if he had to gold those cone and drift events to get the platinum, he said he had not and still is platinum.

What could I possible be missing then? ???  Thanks guys!!!

For the "S" events I used the LCC Rocket with RH tires for every event except for the 24 minutes of Le  Mons.  I never had to pit and tire wear was never an issue.
The 24 minute of Le Mons  was a bit more of a challenge.  I tried multiple times and never got better than 4rd.  I then bought a Delta Wing, put racing softs on it and did it on the 3st try.  I only needed  to pit once on lap 6-7 for a splash of fuel.  Easy win!

Side note: that Delta Wing is a very interesting car.  Incredible handling, but I have an odd sense of where the entire car is on track.  Can't hug a wall because your rear end will scrape against it.  Overall, I like the thing.

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1174 on: January 03, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »

My stats say I'm at 101% completion!  I have gold stars in all events except for the cone and drifting challenges.  My friend WheelTurner is platinum. 8)  I asked him yesterday if he had to gold those cone and drift events to get the platinum, he said he had not and still is platinum.

For the "S" events I used the LCC Rocket with RH tires for every event except for the 24 minutes of Le  Mons.  I never had to pit and tire wear was never an issue.
The 24 minute of Le Mons  was a bit more of a challenge.  I tried multiple times and never got better than 4rd.  I then bought a Delta Wing, put racing softs on it and did it on the 3st try.  I only needed  to pit once on lap 6-7 for a splash of fuel.  Easy win!

Side note: that Delta Wing is a very interesting car.  Incredible handling, but I have an odd sense of where the entire car is on track.  Can't hug a wall because your rear end will scrape against it.  Overall, I like the thing.

The platinum trophy has nothing to do with completion.  You don't need golds in all the events.  All you need is all of the trophies.  The only trophy that I am missing to get the platinum is the one you get for driving 14,000km.  You can compare your trophies to mine to see what you are missing.  The platinum for GT6 is sooooo much easier than GT5.

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #1175 on: January 03, 2014, 12:37:10 PM »

Ahhhh, thank you Doc! 

I need to drive a bit more.  Also, is there a list/where can I find the list of trophies?   I may be missing more than that one.

Thank you again!

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1176 on: January 03, 2014, 01:27:11 PM »

One trophy is about knocking over some blue tires at Mount Panorama. So many stoopid trophies. 

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #1177 on: January 03, 2014, 01:29:32 PM »

Scavenged this from GTP...

Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:

•Gran Turismo Platinum (Platinum): Earn all trophies in Gran Turismo 6.
    •Novice Graduation (Bronze): Complete Novice Class in Career Mode.
    •Careerist: National B (Bronze): Complete National B Class in Career Mode.
    •Careerist: National A (Bronze): Complete National A Class in Career Mode.
    •Careerist: International B (Silver): Complete International B Class in Career Mode.
    •Careerist: International A (Gold): Complete International A Class in Career Mode.
    •Finale (Silver): Unlock the ending movie.
    •All-Gold National B License (Bronze): Get a gold award in every test for the National B License.
    •All-Gold National A License (Bronze): Get a gold award in every test for the National A License.
    •All-Gold International B License (Bronze): Get a gold award in every test for the International B License.
    •All-Gold International A License (Silver): Get a gold award in every test for the International A License.
    •All-Gold S License (Gold): Get a gold award in every test for the S License.
    •Twinkle Twinkle: 25 Stars (Bronze): Earn a total of 25 stars.
    •Starstruck: 100 Stars (Bronze): Earn a total of 100 stars.
    •Star Attraction: 200 Stars (Bronze): Earn a total of 200 stars.
    •Star Attraction: 300 Stars (Bronze): Earn a total of 300 stars.
    •Goodwood Regular (Bronze): Take part in the Goodwood Hillclimb in a variety of cars.
    •First of Many! (Bronze): Win your first race.
    •Series Champion (Bronze): Become the overall winner of a championship event.
    •Two-Car Garage (Bronze): Purchase your second car.
    •Speed Demon (Bronze): Break the 186 mph (300km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
    •111 Meters a Second (Bronze): Break the 249 mph (400km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
    •Down the Road and Back (Bronze): Travel 62 miles (100km) in total.
    •Route Master (Bronze): Travel 2,451 miles (3,945km) in total - the length of America's infamous Route 66.
    •Autobarmy (Bronze): Travel 7,903 miles (12,718km) in total - the length of the Autobahn.
    •Amateur Collector (Bronze): Build up a collection of 10 cars.
    •Serious Collector (Bronze): Build up a collection of 50 cars.
    •Fanatical Collector (Bronze): Build up a collection of 100 cars.
    •Valued Customer (Bronze): Spend a lot of credits on tuning and maintenance.
    •VIP Customer (Bronze): Spend even more credits on tuning and maintenance.
    •Angel Investor (Bronze): Spend an insane amount of credits on tuning and maintenance.
    •Snappy Dresser (Bronze): Build up a collection of 5 racing suits and helmets.
    •Dedicated Follower of Fashion (Bronze): Build up a collection of 20 racing suits and helmets.
    •Accident Prone (Bronze): Bump into cones or other obstacles 500 times.
    •Walking Disaster Zone (Bronze): Bump into cones or other obstacles 5,000 times.
    •Who's Laughing Now? (Bronze): Go into the final round of a championship in third place or lower, and emerge as overall champion.
    •By the Skin of Your Teeth (Bronze): Reach the finish line and win with 1% or less of your fuel remaining.
    •Half a Second Clear (Bronze): Get a time at least 0.5 seconds faster than the target time in any license test.
    •It's All in the Wrist (Bronze): Win a race with a PP limit of 550 or more in a car with at least 50 PP fewer than the race limit.
    •David and Goliath (Bronze): Win a race with a PP limit of 620 or more in a car with at least 100 PP fewer than the race limit.
    •0.01 Seconds! (Bronze): Win a race by a margin of 0.01 seconds or less.
    •Three Miraculous Laps (Bronze): Record a lap time that's within 0.2 seconds of the best lap time for three consecutive laps.
    •Three of a Kind (Bronze): Register a lap record where the three digits after the decimal point are the same.
    •High Flyer (Bronze): Perform a jump with an air time of a second or more.
    •Trailblazer (Bronze): Win a non-time-limited race having overtaken a car that is a full lap behind you.
    •One-Make Wonder Win (Bronze): Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race.
    •Old Dog, New Tricks (Bronze): Win a race in a car built in 1959 or earlier.
    •Hidden Gem (Bronze): Bump into the tires painted GT6 blue that sit by the side of one of the tracks.
    •One Giant Leap (Bronze): Make a jump of three seconds or more in low-gravity conditions.

Additionally, there are two secret trophies:

•Grand Finale (Gold): Unlock the long version of the ending movie.
    •Moon Mission Accomplished! (Bronze): Complete all the Lunar Exploration missions.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:33:24 PM by ChromeTuna »
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1178 on: January 03, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »

Ahhhh, thank you Doc! 

I need to drive a bit more.  Also, is there a list/where can I find the list of trophies?   I may be missing more than that one.

Thank you again!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Series-General/GT6-Trophy-Guide-updated-12-31-13/m-p/42428405

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1179 on: January 03, 2014, 01:36:47 PM »

Ahhhh, thank you Doc! 

Thank you again!

You can see what trophies you have here: http://us.playstation.com/community/mytrophies/
and somewhere on the cross media bar on the ps3.

Looks like you have 82% of the trophies.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1180 on: January 03, 2014, 01:45:43 PM »

Ahhhh, thank you Doc! 

Thank you again!

You can see what trophies you have here: http://us.playstation.com/community/mytrophies/
and somewhere on the cross media bar on the ps3.

Looks like you have 82% of the trophies.

:tu Doc for posting that. I see I'm at 85%, without even trying. 

WheelerTuna

• Little Tunny
« Reply #1181 on: January 03, 2014, 02:38:11 PM »

Boston, after our earlier msgs last night, I went to my Friends List and matched trophies with you. As mentioned above, you only have to earn the trophies on the list. You had 11-12 trophies still to get. Most are really easy and I sent you another msg last night describing exactly where the blue tires are at Bathurst to get the Hidden Gem trophy. Don't make the final left turn to the finish line and go straight off track behind the wall and ram the blue tires hidden behind the wall.

Two trophies for buying and winning cars are easy, but remember the 25 "15th Anniv." cars don't count in that total. I needed 125 cars, not 100 to get the trophy. Also easy are 2 for buying helmets and suits.

The last trophy for me was the Autobarmy 7903 mile trophy, but it takes about 7950 miles to actually open it. About 3 more wins in races on "Like the Wind's" Route X 18.82 mile one lap race will get you there.  At over $140,000 per lap to boot.

I still have some coffee-crap stuff to gold and one of the drift events I haven't even tried; along with some of the conehead bashing. So, looks like it's really easy to get the Platinum in GT6 for most of us and probably a good thing in the long run.

All they have to do now, in a later update, is to debut the new "Double Secret Probation Platinum-Chromium" trophy for getting all golds everywhere. Then, everybody would be happy.  8) :D
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #1182 on: January 03, 2014, 02:44:04 PM »

Well carp!  Looks like I have a longer way to go than I thought.  

I can't believe I have to buy 20 suits and 20 helmets to fulfill this. >:(.  Purposely running into shit 5000 times is a little odd.

I my never get it.  Oh well, the earth is still revolving.

Thank you all for the help!!!

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1183 on: January 03, 2014, 03:00:20 PM »

I can't believe I have to buy 20 suits and 20 helmets to fulfill this. >:(.  Purposely running into shit 5000 times is a little odd.

:stoopid:

I haven't bought one suit, much less 20.  :P

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1184 on: January 03, 2014, 03:16:53 PM »

Well carp!  Looks like I have a longer way to go than I thought.  

Thank you all for the help!!!

To get the knocking over shit trophy, I just went and did some of the coffee break cone events several times.  Didn't actually take long.  I don't even think that I ended up with gold on many of them.

The glitch sure helped for buying a bunch of suits.  Not that I would do anything like that.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 159   Go Up