SupaTunaGT

• May 06, 2024, 10:02:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

On Tuesday Nights join TheHotstepper for "Tuneless Tuesdays" (TuTu for short)

Thursday Night is "A Touch of Class" night; sponsored by Feldynn...

Check out the Career in a Year Friday nights 9pm eastern

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 159   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk about Six, baby.  (Read 148420 times)

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
Re: Let's talk about Six, baby.
« Reply #1245 on: January 14, 2014, 04:10:53 PM »

People are reporting a bug with the timed mini enduros. What it boils down to is, you must be the first one to cross the line AFTER the time has zeroed out.

For example. Say you're leading, and cross the line with just 30 seconds left, and you have a 40 second lead on 2rd place. You will have to complete your lap, but by the time 2rd gets to the line, the timer will have run out. Therefore he will be awarded 1th place, and you will drop spots to whatever. The end of the race screen may show you as the winner, but payouts will not, nor will you get credit for a win.

Glad those are complete for me.  What a freaking headache.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1246 on: January 14, 2014, 04:24:39 PM »

People are reporting a bug with the timed mini enduros. What it boils down to is, you must be the first one to cross the line AFTER the time has zeroed out.

For example. Say you're leading, and cross the line with just 30 seconds left, and you have a 40 second lead on 2rd place. You will have to complete your lap, but by the time 2rd gets to the line, the timer will have run out. Therefore he will be awarded 1th place, and you will drop spots to whatever. The end of the race screen may show you as the winner, but payouts will not, nor will you get credit for a win.

Latest info is just park before the line wait for time to finish then cross the line for the win.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/solution-to-1-03-endurance-bug.297168/

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #1247 on: January 14, 2014, 04:25:31 PM »

Glad they finished this game before they released it.  Jesus.  We wait five years for a new game, then wait another year for them to fix all the shit they 'improved.'

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1248 on: January 14, 2014, 05:11:57 PM »

Glad they finished this game before they released it.  Jesus.  We wait five years for a new game, then wait another year for them to fix all the shit they 'improved.'

Speak for yourself. I'm glad we have GT6 Prologue.   

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #1249 on: January 14, 2014, 05:47:03 PM »

Latest info is just park before the line wait for time to finish then cross the line for the win.

That will only work if your lead is big enough to wait.

I just ran the 20min at Apricot Hill, to check out this, and if the pit glitch is still happening.

I used the Honda HSV base race car, tuned to 649pp, limit is 650pp, and RH tires.
Got 9 laps before I had to pit for fuel.
Tire wear was as follows...LF 5, RF 6, LR 8, RR 7, and the car was tight, as evidence by the tire wear.

After pit stop...
Constant tire noise is still there
Car is less tight, more even.
Tear wear at the end of lap 15(race end)....LF 8, RF 7, LR 7, RR 6 Big difference from the first stint.

There's no weather during this race, so conditions are consistent from start to finish.

Now for the Time Out bug. I had the entire field at least 1 lap down. The timer ran out when I was coming through the esses before the last turn. There were 2 lapped cars in front of me. When the 1rd one cross the line, my position went from 1rd to 2th, same thing when the next car crossed, it displayed as being in 3th place.  :o Then I cross the line, and the race run down comes up, it shows me winning the race, and some cars 1 lap down, others 2 laps down, but they're mixed. There were some 1 lap cars behind some 2 lap cars. Then the payout, I get payed for 3th place.

Now I've already won this race before, but had I not, I'm certain I would have a Bronze trophy on that race, instead of the gold I should have.

For anybody that hasn't run these races yet, it's going to be hard to win them, in the current state.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1250 on: January 14, 2014, 06:08:24 PM »

I just ran the 20min at Apricot Hill, to check out this, and if the pit glitch is still happening.

I used the Honda HSV base race car, tuned to 649pp, limit is 650pp, and RH tires.
Tire wear was as follows...LF 5, RF 6, LR 8, RR 7, and the car was tight, as evidence by the tire wear.

After pit stop...
Tear wear at the end of lap 15(race end)....LF 8, RF 7, LR 7, RR 6 Big difference from the first stint.

There's no weather during this race, so conditions are consistent from start to finish.

Now for the Time Out bug. I had the entire field at least 1 lap down. The timer ran out when I was coming through the esses before the last turn. There were 2 lapped cars in front of me. When the 1rd one cross the line, my position went from 1rd to 2th, same thing when the next car crossed, it displayed as being in 3th place.  :o Then I cross the line, and the race run down comes up, it shows me winning the race, and some cars 1 lap down, others 2 laps down, but they're mixed. There were some 1 lap cars behind some 2 lap cars. Then the payout, I get payed for 3th place.

Now I've already won this race before, but had I not, I'm certain I would have a Bronze trophy on that race, instead of the gold I should have.

For anybody that hasn't run these races yet, it's going to be hard to win them, in the current state.

Friday night might be mixed up qualifying as I read something about it not placing people in the proper position now. 

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1251 on: January 14, 2014, 06:42:45 PM »

I should have left well enough alone, but I messed around with 20min AH again.

This time I ran the first two laps, then pitted. As expected tires then started making noise the whole time. I then pitted 5 more times, with no change to tire sound(still noisy), or handling. Within 6 laps or so on my last set, the RR was down to 4. There's was a couple minutes left, so I rolled up just short of the finish line, and waited it out. As soon as the clock hit zero, I crossed the line, and FINISH came up on the screen, I was in 16rd.  ???

Here's the results screen...

???

And now the main race screen...

I should've quit while I was ahead.  :(

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1252 on: January 14, 2014, 06:50:59 PM »

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1253 on: January 14, 2014, 06:53:01 PM »

Too funny, it looks like you finished 12th, 14th and 15th. I hope it payed you for all those places.  :laugh

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1254 on: January 14, 2014, 06:58:54 PM »

It's the hashtag.  It's attempting to make your name "trending" by spamming the results screen.  :D

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1255 on: January 14, 2014, 07:02:31 PM »

It's the hashtag.  It's attempting to make your name "trending" by spamming the results screen.  :D

#chrometuna

TheHotstepper

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • HaTUNA Matata
    • Classic Car Weekly
« Reply #1256 on: January 14, 2014, 07:16:32 PM »

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #1257 on: January 14, 2014, 07:57:31 PM »

:stoopid:   
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1258 on: January 14, 2014, 09:05:42 PM »

:stoopid:   

:lmao

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #1259 on: January 15, 2014, 12:28:44 AM »

After pit stop...

Classic PD.  A handful of years waiting, unbelievable enthusiasm building for the game, and we get nothing but updates for the new release.  A bunch of shit they added doesn't work and some of the shit that worked in the previous iteration is now broken.  The United States government must have had a hand in designing this game.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 159   Go Up