• May 06, 2024, 11:13:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 159   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk about Six, baby.  (Read 148423 times)

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: Let's talk about Six, baby.
« Reply #2070 on: November 20, 2014, 10:31:51 PM »

Err on the side of caution, in taking this approach I golded in about 20-25 minutes. Hit my 1.8 million and have yet to go back.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #2071 on: November 20, 2014, 10:33:25 PM »

I have only made one run on the new Sierra evnet, and I'm convinced all the AI drivers are on the phone.  :o
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2072 on: November 20, 2014, 10:42:18 PM »

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2073 on: November 21, 2014, 12:06:29 AM »

:laugh
 :stoopid:
on a lighter note, saw a guy fall off his scooter today...why?........ because he was busy putting on his helmet. true story
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #2074 on: November 21, 2014, 10:12:57 AM »

:laugh
 :stoopid:
on a lighter note, saw a guy fall off his scooter today...why?........ because he was busy putting on his helmet. true story

did you tell him to join your club of "not wearing random clothing items while racing?"  lol

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2075 on: November 21, 2014, 11:23:45 AM »

So I figured out where my invite went to. When you first start the game on the opening screen there is a message button on the left that will show the number of messages you have. If you open your messages from there, there is no option to actually accept an invite. You have to go to Online Community, then messages and then you can accept the invite from there.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2076 on: November 21, 2014, 11:56:01 AM »

We have the ability to host club member only races now and anyone in the club can host it.  :)

So the three choices now:

Public
Club Only
Friends Only

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2077 on: November 21, 2014, 12:56:48 PM »

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2078 on: November 21, 2014, 01:18:55 PM »

friends list in game only shows top 70 The list of people to invite is limited to show around 70 friends, alphabetically, and so you cannot send invites to anyone farther down the list.

OzDaddy reported having to delete some people in order to invite some others, for this reason.  Kind of screwy.

Also, when you send 65 messages, they all show as new messages for you to view, but only in-game.  Website does not show them as new messages to review.  Also kinda screwy.

But most of the stuff appears to work rather well, so far :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:20:29 PM by EX_stream_tuna »

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2079 on: November 21, 2014, 01:25:50 PM »

friends list in game only shows top 70 The list of people to invite is limited to show around 70 friends, alphabetically, and so you cannot send invites to anyone farther down the list.

OzDaddy reported having to delete some people in order to invite some others, for this reason.  Kind of screwy.

Also, when you send 65 messages, they all show as new messages for you to view, but only in-game.  Website does not show them as new messages to review.  Also kinda screwy.

Before I figured out where to accept a Club invite, I tried using the search function. It is not so much a search as a type in the exact name of the club. GT Saturday could not be found.

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2080 on: November 22, 2014, 02:08:26 AM »

I am also not having success with searching for clubs.

nosoks

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2081 on: December 01, 2014, 11:12:10 PM »

anyone else having sound issues in the seasonals? My car sounds electric for the first couple of laps then becomes normal. Does it via sound system and through my headset.
If everyone follows rule #1 we'd need no other rules
Rule #1 = Pay attention

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2082 on: December 02, 2014, 09:06:19 AM »

Before I figured out where to accept a Club invite, I tried using the search function. It is not so much a search as a type in the exact name of the club. GT Saturday could not be found.

Since I saw a comment that you raced with us (them) on saturday, I'm thinking you got this sorted out.  But just in case, it is listed as "GT Saturdays" with an "s".

The cool thing about this new community stuff is that we don't have to pass around a game-save file between hosts and use a shared account to physically host each room.  Now, a host can use his/her own account, and create a room inside the club lobby.  Pretty cool, though admitedly, yes, it should have been this way from the start.  But I'm still glad we finally have it.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2083 on: December 02, 2014, 11:32:07 AM »

anyone else having sound issues in the seasonals? My car sounds electric for the first couple of laps then becomes normal. Does it via sound system and through my headset.

I have experienced sound clipping at high RPM in some cars in Seasonals and other places.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2084 on: December 02, 2014, 12:17:53 PM »

Since I saw a comment that you raced with us (them) on saturday, I'm thinking you got this sorted out.  But just in case, it is listed as "GT Saturdays" with an "s".

The cool thing about this new community stuff is that we don't have to pass around a game-save file between hosts and use a shared account to physically host each room.  Now, a host can use his/her own account, and create a room inside the club lobby.  Pretty cool, though admitedly, yes, it should have been this way from the start.  But I'm still glad we finally have it.

Thanks, I was a bit confused with finding and joining club events, but DM got me sorted and into the room.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 159   Go Up