Online Events > Stepp Into Tuesdays

TuTu February 28 2012 - You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!

(1/3) > >>

TheHotstepper:
Car: Ferrari 512BB

Setup: Stock. Oil change. BE COLORFUL.

Restrictions:
Power - 364HP
Weight - 1400kg
Tires - Racing Hard
Tuning - Prohibited
Lounge: TuTuTuna

slowmantuna:

--- Quote from: TheHotstepper on February 27, 2012, 08:20:07 PM ---Car: Ferrari 512BB

Setup: Stock. Oil change. BE COLORFUL.

Restrictions:
Power - 364HP
Weight - 1400kg
Tires - Racing Hard
Tuning - Prohibited
Lounge: TuTuTuna

--- End quote ---

YAY!! i hope to join this.

EX_stream_tuna:
ooh, a tricky one to handle!  At least you were kind enough to give us Race Hards!

Hmm, now I just bought a new one of these a few weeks ago, painted it Matte Pink, but it's already heavily modded.

Time to dip into the 20,000,000 cr again!   ;D

RickS95:
First race I made was the last at HSR.  Spent the beginning of the race with a black screen and started with a group of cars about 20 seconds after a first group went off.  I figured the servers were fucked again.  Next race was a two-lapper at the Ring.  Went fine til the end.  We voted for a new track, my race screen went black and I was locked up.  Restarted the game, now the effing room is full.  Not happy.

TheHotstepper:

--- Quote from: RickS95 on February 28, 2012, 08:13:54 PM ---First race I made was the last at HSR.  Spent the beginning of the race with a black screen and started with a group of cars about 20 seconds after a first group went off.  I figured the servers were fucked again.  Next race was a two-lapper at the Ring.  Went fine til the end.  We voted for a new track, my race screen went black and I was locked up.  Restarted the game, now the effing room is full.  Not happy.

--- End quote ---

The room was never full... when you entered you were #16 and you bounced immediately. No one took your place. That said, tonight was especially wonky. Like REALLY bad.

Somehow it was still awesome. Thank you all for the impressive turnout. I had to leave early and I hope it continued. I'm not sure I've ever seen a revolving 17 people in the room. I wish it was like this every week.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version