Online Events > Career in a Year

CiaY Season 7 F3

<< < (2/3) > >>

EX_stream_tuna:
Baked, sorry for my absence (I know it's not required)

I've got my wedding (the big one for the whole family, we did a small one a year or so ago) coming up in a week or so, and my 11yo son is here all summer, so racing time is very limited if I get any at all.

Good luck with this month's events and I'll try to join when possible.

BakedTuna:

--- Quote from: EX_stream_tuna on July 10, 2014, 08:44:37 AM ---Baked, sorry for my absence (I know it's not required)

I've got my wedding (the big one for the whole family, we did a small one a year or so ago) coming up in a week or so, and my 11yo son is here all summer, so racing time is very limited if I get any at all.

Good luck with this month's events and I'll try to join when possible.

--- End quote ---

No apologies needed from anyone ever for missing these, this is always a drop in type series.

But for anyone that is thinking of coming out this car is a great one to race. I would be willing to share my tune if anyone is being held back by lack of a comfortable tune. The lack of ABS in this car is also not so scary due to the limited power, light weight and racing tires. And for anyone that does not want to interfere with points don't think that way the points are just a sidebar to fill in the whole idea of an online career mode. The shared moments on the track are really what it is all about and in that case the more cars on track the better.

BakedTuna:
points are updated

we are on racing softs and racing meds for the rest of the season please make a note of it

BakedTuna:
Reminder softs and meds are the compounds that will be available this week. Please make a note of it. The lap counts will be as follows 16 laps a piece the first two heats and 22 laps for the third heat.

BakedTuna:
CiaY Season 7 Points

new points totals

Was a fun night out tonight. I think at one point or another everyone had a chance to shine. See y'all at Silverstone National and GP circuits next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version