• May 03, 2024, 07:10:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Game Stock Car  (Read 11234 times)

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: Game Stock Car
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 04:45:52 PM »

Watched a couple videos.....

Montreal looks nice, though I'm not a big fan.

That Formula V12 sounds fantastic!

Hopefully I'll find time to update over the weekend.

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2014, 10:01:28 PM »

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2014, 12:18:23 AM »

I tested out the new version last night.  For some reason it looks worse than I remember it (it's been a while).  Lots of jaggies.  Luckily upping the AA and changing to supersampling made it look a lot better and didn't hurt fps very much.  Montreal isn't iRacing quality but it is pretty good.  The old track (in GSC) is a fair bit more interesting than the new version (iRacing, FC).  There are a couple of extra high speed turns after the hairpin.  It's not just a chicane and the wall of champions.  The V12 is a beast to drive as you would expect.  The new Floripa track is pretty good.

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2014, 11:10:19 PM »

Another kick ass video from AdrianF1.  He somehow superimposed is own hands/arms & wheel over gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7BH045qCHw

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2014, 10:51:57 AM »

I guess someone developed an rfactor to GSC tool that makes conversions extremely easy to do.

There's now a shitload of mods available for GSC.

I'll start finding what's good and what isn't and put the good stuff in the downloads area.

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2014, 10:54:25 AM »

Ok, this looks fun as fuck...

MWM Arena

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 03:31:50 PM »

1.20 released!!!!

Content

Cars:
Added Stock Car V8 2014 season to Stock Car V8 series
Added Formula Extreme series
Added Formula Vee series
Completed full Formula V12 field + updated graphics
Tracks:
Buenos Aires (4 layouts)
Spielberg (2 layouts)
Spielberg Historic
Features & fixes:
Added DRS functionality + rules (for F-Extreme / f-Reiza)
Added multiple qualifying rules (F1 style / Stockv8)
Added option to restrict prime / option tire compound selections per track
Adjusted StockV8 tire change rules so only 1 tire is changed at a time as per real rules
Revised tire physics on all cars in preparation to new tire model features currently in development
Added multiple tire compound options with corresponding tirewall colors to F-Extreme / F-Reiza
Adjusted dirty air physics for more realistic behavior
Adjusted engine cooling properties in all cars
Adjusted AI performance for wider range specially in lower strentgh settings, and more consistency all around from track to track, series to series
Fixed bug with AI performance discrepancy from quali to race (RaceQualRatio=XX parameter now works in AIW files, lower than 1.0 value will result in slower qual times relative to race, higher values will do the opposite. By default AI should be about 2% faster in quali; remains an issue with AI being too quick in practice sessions)
Increased rearview mirror resolution for all cars
Corrected FOV / POV + tv cameras to the same standards for all cars
Updated rumble sounds to be more "bassy" on all cars (for Buttkicker and other similar systems)
Adjusted trackside cameras in all tracks for more realistic framing / tracking
Adjusted some inconsistent road & terrain properties, fixing some overdone high frequency bumps
Various environmental / lightining enhancements (new skies / fog and other updated shaders);
Introduced new Foliage shader which looks better & is more optimized to provide performance boost
Added 3d tyre lods at Granja Viana to help ease performance issues
Added 3d Armco at Interlagos
Known issues:
The F-Extreme ERS system has been simplified for this release - basically, the battery is fully charged all the time and the power blending still needs work, meaning the driveability under throttle is not quite what it should be yet;
The AI for the F-Extreme does not use 8th gear or DRS;
The hard compound for the F-Extreme & F-Reiza does ot have its proper grey Pirelli sidewall label.

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2014, 07:52:08 AM »

Have you played around with this new update yet?

I hear the Formula Vee is fun as hell.

I hope to find some time to update this weekend and check it all out.

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2014, 09:25:37 AM »

Have you played around with this new update yet?

I hear the Formula Vee is fun as hell.

I hope to find some time to update this weekend and check it all out.

I've downloaded the update but I haven't even installed it yet.  I just don't have time these days.  I've probably played an hour total of LFS over the past few weeks just because driving with the rift is awesome.

I think the Formula Vee is pretty close to the Skippy.  The Skippy is my favourite car in iRacing.  It is so much fun to drive and race so I'm sure that the Vee would be a blast as well.

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2015, 10:53:37 AM »

Looks like a great place to find mods for GSC - http://www.xtremefactor.es/en/descargas.html

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2015, 05:39:56 PM »

Reiza are joining the crowd funding fad: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reiza-simracing-bonanza#/story
The $2000 level is actually kind of cool.  You get an all expenses trip to Sao Paulo and VIP seating for the final Stock car race at Interlagos.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2015, 06:07:54 PM »

Reiza are joining the crowd funding fad: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reiza-simracing-bonanza#/story
The $2000 level is actually kind of cool.  You get an all expenses trip to Sao Paulo and VIP seating for the final Stock car race at Interlagos.

Ah Sao Paulo. Memories......

GoesTuna11

• Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2015, 08:34:47 PM »

Ah Sao Paulo. Memories......

If you live, think of the stories you'll have.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2015, 10:10:30 AM »

If you live, think of the stories you'll have.

And the watches you could sell.

Wiz

• Tech
  • Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2015, 02:45:55 PM »

"AUTOMOBILISTA - MOTORSPORTS SIMULATOR IS COMING TO STEAM ON Q1 2016!

Successor of Stock Car Extreme, new racing simulator by Reiza Studios will be free to all current owners of SCE

AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of an advanced racing simulator to deliver a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!

As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.

Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles to be found in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP F1 car; from drifting a Rallycross Evo X to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through time with historical and modern content including a sample from several decades of Grand Prix racing - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.

In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!

SPECIAL OFFER - AUTOMOBILISTA free to everyone who owns Stock Car Extreme on Steam by January 5th!

AUTOMOBILISTA is an evolution of the project presented by Reiza´s successful crowdfunding campaign in July 2015. Originally proposed as an extensive free update to Stock Car Extreme, AMS has grown further to become a completely independent release from SCE - it will however remain free to everyone who bought Stock Car Extreme up until January 5th 2016.

Therefore if you already own SCE on Steam, AUTOMOBILISTA will become immediately available to you upon release!

SCE owners who have not yet activated their copy of Stock Car Extreme on Steam should do so until January 5th 2016 by retrieving their Stock Car Extreme Steam key here, and activating it on Steam. It is not necessary to install SCE on Steam - just have it activated there to ensure your free copy of AMS. This will have no effect on your SCE installation outside Steam, where serial numbers will remain functional (owners who had previously made the switch also have had their NonSteam Serial Numbers reactivated).

Upon launch, AUTOMOBILISTA will sell for US$ 39.99 so for those who don´t yet own Stock Car Extreme, this is a special opportunity to get both SCE now and simultaneously ensure a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA - all for the current price of Stock Car Extreme (currently selling for the special Steam holiday price of US$ 22.49 / R$ 89.99). This special offer is available only until 5th January 2016, as from January 6th 2016 onwards buying Stock Car Extreme will no longer warrant a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA.

AUTOMOBILISTA - Motorsports Simulator will be released exclusively on the Steam platform during Q1 2016.

Further information as it becomes available on www.game-automobilista.com"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up