Online Events > Career in a Year

Season 8 BMW Vision Procar

<< < (2/2)

BakedTuna:
I will be on by 8:30 or so to open a room. Just have been under the weather and seat time has not been easy to come by. So I will be out there but will probably limit my time running tonight.

BakedTuna:
Had fun Friday, results have been updated, check OP if needed. This week we are at Rome 27 laps and Silverstone Int'l 29 laps.

BakedTuna:
4 races into the season Bada is off to good first half. While the runner up position has been 4 different drivers, one driver (me) has been the last spot on the podium for every race. Looking forward to a strong second half of the season after seeing everyone run well at different points in the first half of the season.

BakedTuna:
This week we will be running 18 laps at Tokyo 246 and 24 laps at Ape Hill.

BakedTuna:
Bada nearly had a perfect season nice job Champ.

We are 67 points paying races into this career. Over that time we have seen approximately 25 different competitors in the various series. With myself and Bada getting the IronButt award having been at all 67 events so far. Would like to finish the last two months strong hopefully we'll draw a good crowd to wrap things up. No matter what kind of crowd we do get I have enjoyed myself through  it all. Thanks to everyone who has came out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version