SupaTunaGT

• May 03, 2024, 08:20:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Linked Events

• Pop Quiz: March 09, 2012
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: OK Class it's a Pop Quiz (Complete)  (Read 3805 times)

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
Re: OK Class it's a Pop Quiz
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 01:20:23 PM »

It's just a single 10 lap race correct? That should only take 20-30 minutes I would think. Anyway, if the time is pushed back, I would be interested in running either the Challenger RM or Camaro RM if the guys that ran them before don't want them.

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 01:24:46 PM »

It's just a single 10 lap race correct? That should only take 20-30 minutes I would think. Anyway, if the time is pushed back, I would be interested in running either the Challenger RM or Camaro RM if the guys that ran them before don't want them.

Yes, just a quick ten lapper this time by.

If you want to wait to see if Dawson wants to stay in the Challenger TC or Cip wants to stay in the Camaro RM it's up to you, I can put you down as undecided as well. With this being a test race with such limited number of entry space and ample number of cars to choose from I'm not planning on holding cars for people, they are first come first serve pretty much.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:27:55 PM by RoninTuna »

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 01:40:49 PM »

I guess I'll jump into a GT-1 car and take my trusty Rainbow Nissan. So far all of the interest seems to be geared to the GT-2 and LM-P.

The Goal here is to gauge the degree of separation between the classes at 75 pp difference for reference for future Endurance races. If the separation is too great I'll run another one of these at 50 pp difference and see how that works out.

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 01:59:53 PM »

If you want to wait to see if Dawson wants to stay in the Challenger TC or Cip wants to stay in the Camaro RM it's up to you, I can put you down as undecided as well. With this being a test race with such limited number of entry space and ample number of cars to choose from I'm not planning on holding cars for people, they are first come first serve pretty much.

I appreciate the courtesy Ronin, though perhaps I'm not understanding this event properly.  If this is just a single event (taking place on the 9th) then I cannot make it.  If it is the start of a series then I can probably make further dates.  So if it is just this one night, Sniper is free to use the Challenger TC as I will be absent.  But if it is a continual series then yeah I might want to use the Challenger, though I actually would probably not just so I can try out something new (but make no mistake that Challenger is fun to drive!)  ;D

PSN ID = dawson864

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »

I appreciate the courtesy Ronin, though perhaps I'm not understanding this event properly.  If this is just a single event (taking place on the 9th) then I cannot make it.  If it is the start of a series then I can probably make further dates.  So if it is just this one night, Sniper is free to use the Challenger TC as I will be absent.  But if it is a continual series then yeah I might want to use the Challenger, though I actually would probably not just so I can try out something new (but make no mistake that Challenger is fun to drive!)  ;D

This is just a single event taking place on the 9th for some fun reconnaissance efforts. The car thing only came up because Sniper said "if the guys that ran them before don't want them"

Oh, and I'm an asshole, the courtesy is not from me, it's from Sniper  .

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 02:50:05 PM »

Hehe, well given that then I say have at it!  I won't be around  ;)

PSN ID = dawson864

TheHotstepper

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • HaTUNA Matata
    • Classic Car Weekly
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »

I'm thinking I should be able to make this (not 100% yet) but I'd like the Team ORECA R8 #4 por favor.

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 03:08:16 PM »

OK, tentatively put me down for the Challenger RM #72.

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 03:14:14 PM »

OK, tentatively put me down for the Challenger RM #72.

You mean the Challenger TC right? The Challenger RM and the Challenger TC are two very different cars and RM's not one of the eligible cars.

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 03:29:10 PM »

Yeah, the TC is what I meant.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »

I am about 80% sure i can make it. Would like to try the 908 Pugeot that isnt spoken for if you dont mind.

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 03:57:52 PM »

I am about 80% sure i can make it. Would like to try the 908 Pugeot that isnt spoken for if you dont mind.

Stepper beat you to it. The one that Brindle asked for is #1 and the other is #4 which is shared by the R8 Stepper called. Brindle seemed pretty definite on entry but I want to confirm whether the time shift to 9:00 would still work for him.

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 04:04:45 PM »

Yeah, the TC is what I meant.

I just had to double check, the first time I chalked it up to a memory oops with the challenger TC still being new but after two I had to make sure we had been talking about the same car just to be safe.

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »

Stepper beat you to it. The one that Brindle asked for is #1 and the other is #4 which is shared by the R8 Stepper called. Brindle seemed pretty definite on entry but I want to confirm whether the time shift to 9:00 would still work for him.

My bad didnt catch that. Oh well have fun everyone.

TheHotstepper

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • HaTUNA Matata
    • Classic Car Weekly
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2012, 05:28:43 PM »

My bad didnt catch that. Oh well have fun everyone.

You can have it if you want Baked... I can run something else.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up