Online Events > Career in a Year

CiaY Season 6 Caterhams

<< < (2/6) > >>

EX_stream_tuna:

--- Quote from: BakedTuna on June 06, 2014, 08:29:14 AM ---Congrats to you and Mrs Wiz.  ;)

--- End quote ---

:stoopid:

Would also like to stop by for this if I can.

BakedTuna:

--- Quote from: EX_stream_tuna on June 06, 2014, 09:01:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: BakedTuna on June 06, 2014, 08:29:14 AM ---Congrats to you and Mrs Wiz.  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I am pretty sure Wiz can handle tonight on his own.  ;)

That's probably not what you meant eh? We are at Willow tonight so grab the sunscreen and c'mon out.

EX_stream_tuna:

--- Quote from: BakedTuna on June 06, 2014, 09:05:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: BakedTuna on June 06, 2014, 08:29:14 AM ---Congrats to you and Mrs Wiz.  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I am pretty sure Wiz can handle tonight on his own.  ;)

That's probably not what you meant eh? We are at Willow tonight so grab the sunscreen and c'mon out.

--- End quote ---

nope, I really was talking about crashing Wizards anniversary dinner :P  I might stop by the racing thing too if I get bored with the first thing...

Feldynn:

--- Quote from: EX_stream_tuna on June 06, 2014, 09:15:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: BakedTuna on June 06, 2014, 09:05:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: BakedTuna on June 06, 2014, 08:29:14 AM ---Congrats to you and Mrs Wiz.  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I am pretty sure Wiz can handle tonight on his own.  ;)

--- End quote ---

nope, I really was talking about crashing Wizards anniversary dinner :P  I might stop by the racing thing too if I get bored with the first thing...

--- End quote ---

They'll be at the Hocus Pocus Bar & Grill on 53st and Cadabra until at least 8.30pm tonight ;D .. also congrats Wiz and Mrs Wiz :)

BakedTuna:
I had some good racing with everyone on track at different points through the night. Thanks guys for coming out and welcome to CiaY newcomer, Cr0w was glad to have you come out with us. Ya sure made the second race a nail biter for me.  :o

Points are updated at following link

CiaY Season 6 Points

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version