PC Sims & Other Games > Project CARS

pCARS Pics & Videos

(1/2) > >>

Wiz:
My first run in the rain in probably over a year.  One off & made a mess of the karussell but other than that not too bad of a lap.  Pretty fun car that I think will make for some close racing.

Rek:
just wondering if they haven't finished the rain masking what ever its called on that particular car. I didn't see rain drops hitting the windshield or do you have them turned off?

Rek:
This is what I was referring to. I think I made this video 5 months ago. Rain accumulating in between wipes.

Wiz:

--- Quote from: Rek on March 09, 2015, 10:33:30 AM ---just wondering if they haven't finished the rain masking what ever its called on that particular car. I didn't see rain drops hitting the windshield or do you have them turned off?

--- End quote ---

I went through and turned a bunch of shit off on the post processing page so I probably accidentally turned it off.

Rek:

--- Quote from: Wiz on March 09, 2015, 10:54:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rek on March 09, 2015, 10:33:30 AM ---just wondering if they haven't finished the rain masking what ever its called on that particular car. I didn't see rain drops hitting the windshield or do you have them turned off?

--- End quote ---

I went through and turned a bunch of shit off on the post processing page so I probably accidentally turned it off.

--- End quote ---

Would explain. They are also supposed to make it that the drops start pushing upwards with speed. And for a cool experience I recommend running heavy thunderstorms :D They do some cool shit with the lightning flashes and sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version