SupaTunaGT

• May 05, 2024, 12:36:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: GT6 release day purchase tally  (Read 7763 times)

Tuna_Girls_n1cup

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Yellowfin Tuna
Re: GT6 release day purchase tally
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 09:18:34 AM »

hey hey

Hey Hey Hey! Glad you may be coming back Hey, it looks like you took a small hiatus like I did.

I also pre-ordered my copy and am looking forward to some hot virtual racing with you fishies.  :D

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2013, 12:02:17 PM »

I just put my preorder in with eb games.  I did it online though so who knows when I'll actually get the game.  I did get the last of us on the same day it was released.  My son's Christmas concert for preschool is that night though so I don't know how much I'd get to play it anyway.

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2013, 03:06:32 AM »

But you could have run GT6 all weekend, after you take the cottonballs out of your ears.

Mr and Mrs Hey should "take it to the track". That is one way to settle things.  :-*

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2013, 10:37:19 AM »

It looks like I'll be stopping at the store on the way home to get a copy. I have a decent length commute now, so there's EB Games, Toys-R-US, and Wal-Mart between work and home. Now I'm just wondering how long it will take to be able to get into online races.

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »

Hello gents, so I haven't preordered anything for the first time that I can remember. No plans to do so, unless my Mrs. Hey tries to pull some more of the same SH@#%$^&*^%IT as she did last night. If she does I will march down to my local dealer buy a new console, driving rig, and gt6, and join my tunas again. So if you guys see me online just know that I prolly got kicked out, immediately after I got my ass handed to me. this scenario is not likely, but one never knows.

I really only stopped by to say hello to you guys again, so HELLO GUYS. I do really miss sharing the track with you all.
Nice to hear from you!

I've been unsure as to whether we should keep you on the GT Saturdays friends list, cuz it is filling up.  But now that there is a glimmer of hope that you might return in GT6, we'll keep you on for now.  (if you finally end up removed don't take it personally -- just send us another request when you get the chance)

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2013, 12:04:10 PM »

I still have not pre-order this game, and planning to walk in a store on launch day, and grab a copy. We'll see how that goes.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2013, 12:31:43 PM »

That should work out okay Chrome.  The earlier on launch day, the better, of course.

ALso... I'm really glad they didn't release this last Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MX5#98

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »

I still have not pre-order this game, and planning to walk in a store on launch day, and grab a copy. We'll see how that goes.

I think you'll be ok. My store down the street isn't sold out yet.
PSN ID: MX5_Racer_69
iRacing: Michael Schaefer2

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2013, 02:56:15 PM »

That's my plan.  I talked to Wally World the other day and they said it shouldn't be a problem because they were getting a billion copies in.  The only issue in my area is the weather.  We're expecting freezing rain and 6 inches of snow to start on Thursday night.

Rek

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • "Global Peace Through Deadly Force"
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2013, 03:05:44 PM »

That's my plan.  I talked to Wally World the other day and they said it shouldn't be a problem because they were getting a billion copies in.  The only issue in my area is the weather.  We're expecting freezing rain and 6 inches of snow to start on Thursday night.

Keep it down south please  :laugh

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2013, 03:13:00 PM »

Well i know that a swath from Texas through southwestern Missouri and into western Kentucky is supposed to get icy on Thusday transitioning into snow on Friday. I really hope that the Weather Channel's prediction of 0.5 inch to 1.5 inches of ice doesn't happen though... or else. Power outages.

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2013, 03:30:49 PM »

Not sure how much help I can be.  The weather usually seems worse just north of I64 so I think that's got your name written all over it.

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2013, 03:31:00 PM »

Here's to hoping that all my tuna brothers have good weather, short lines, and plenty of electricity to run their PS3's on Friday!!!

MX5#98

• SOLITARY Confinement
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2013, 04:21:47 PM »

Actually, if we can get just the right mix of wintery weather ... I can take a snow day. Yes GT6, you and me, alone, for hours. Oh yeah. Don't worry, I'll be gentle.
PSN ID: MX5_Racer_69
iRacing: Michael Schaefer2

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2013, 05:47:50 PM »

I mostly preordered to get the bonus cars.  I've never had a problem getting a game on launch day even if I didn't preorder.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up