General > News & Reviews

No news is good news?

(1/7) > >>

DesertSniper72:
I was tired of seeing the news section empty. What sort of news goes in here anyway. GT? Auto? Local, state and world? News from the front? What?

InfiniTuna:

--- Quote from: DesertSniper72 on April 06, 2011, 12:23:58 PM ---I was tired of seeing the news section empty. What sort of news goes in here anyway. GT? Auto? Local, state and world? News from the front? What?

--- End quote ---

:D How about news from the rear....  Really, have you've seen any better news recently??   :lolz:

CharlieTuna:

--- Quote from: DesertSniper72 on April 06, 2011, 12:23:58 PM ---What sort of news goes in here anyway. GT? Auto? Local, state and world? News from the front? What?

--- End quote ---

"A place to share information, experience, and knowledge with your fellow TUNAs"...   

So any kind of news.

NEWSFLASH:  My neighbor just got a boob job and now can't stop hanging around her pool topless...

InfiniTuna:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on April 06, 2011, 12:41:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: DesertSniper72 on April 06, 2011, 12:23:58 PM ---What sort of news goes in here anyway. GT? Auto? Local, state and world? News from the front? What?

--- End quote ---

"A place to share information, experience, and knowledge with your fellow TUNAs"...   

So any kind of news.

NEWSFLASH:  My neighbor just got a boob job and now can't stop hanging around her pool topless...

--- End quote ---

For it to be a real news story Charlie... we needz :foto   Just thinking out loud here...  ^-^

RickS95:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on April 06, 2011, 12:41:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---

So any kind of news.

--- End quote ---

And you aren't showing pictures???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version