General > News & Reviews

No news is good news?

<< < (2/7) > >>

CharlieTuna:
Workin' on it...   Haven't been able to get close enough without being spotted.   

RoninTuna:

--- Quote from: InfiniTuna on April 06, 2011, 12:30:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: DesertSniper72 on April 06, 2011, 12:23:58 PM ---I was tired of seeing the news section empty. What sort of news goes in here anyway. GT? Auto? Local, state and world? News from the front? What?

--- End quote ---

:D How about news from the rear....  Really, have you've seen any better news recently??   :

--- End quote ---
Nice ass....but um, is it just me or does the ball closest to her on the left (Our left) look like a base ball?

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on April 06, 2011, 12:49:10 PM ---Workin' on it...   Haven't been able to get close enough without being spotted.   

--- End quote ---

You need a bigger lens, I'd let you borrow my 400mm prime tele but it's likely not compatible with your camera body.....

InfiniTuna:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on April 06, 2011, 12:49:10 PM ---Workin' on it...   Haven't been able to get close enough without being spotted.   

--- End quote ---

Are you worried about being spotted by her or your wife?
:dduck

LooneyTuna:

--- Quote from: RoninTuna on April 06, 2011, 12:57:22 PM ---
Nice ass....but um, is it just me or does the ball closest to her on the left (Our left) look like a base ball?

--- End quote ---

and you're looking at the tennis ball because.......

LooneyTuna:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on April 06, 2011, 12:41:31 PM ---

NEWSFLASH:  My neighbor just got a boob job and now can't stop hanging around her pool topless...

--- End quote ---

Ucan, how fast can you get over there?  ^-^

You seem to have the right skilz for such a :gallery  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version