General > News & Reviews

WRC4

<< < (3/3)

nosoks:
some arm twisting from Mondo got me to download this. Only played a little offline last night. Seems fun. Also I concur on wheel settings

NumbSkuld:
Finally downloaded the game and started the career.  The game is fun.  So far, my only gripe is that the force feedback is disappointing....Same feeling for tarmac, gravel and snow/ice.  I thought this game came out in 2013/2014?  Even my RC2K from late 90s on PC felt better on different road surface.

In terms of the 900 deg wheel...I disabled it but it did not work, I have to use the specific button sequence to change the lock-to-lock on my G27 to 450 deg.

Have not tried the online multiplayer.  Let me know if you guys are setting up a race sometimes.

AgentWD40_FL:
Online is fun ..... split times and stage times can be real close.  We all havent hooked up in a few days .... tonight might be a good time.  I'll be back on around 9 EST I believe.

NumbSkuld:
Thanks for the invitation.  I had a blast tonight.  The WRC cars are a bit too powerful for this WRC4 noob.   :D

AgentWD40_FL:
Thanks for coming out Numb! Online can handle to 16 players .... so the more the merrier.  Yeah, the WRC's are real quick .... personally I like the WRC2's.  ;D

Your lucky you didnt have to go to Finland your first time out .... a torturous venue that I never fail to limp across the line with a destroyed car.  :laugh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version