General > News & Reviews

WRC4

<< < (2/3) > >>

NumbSkuld:
Against my judgment (good or bad), I decided to splurge on WRC4.  I may have to hold off on downloading the game until I know if I have enough bandwidth cap left for the remainder of the month.  Darn it, can't play the game yet.

badaboya, how do you like WRC4?

badaboya1:

--- Quote from: NumbSkuld on September 21, 2014, 01:13:08 PM ---Against my judgment (good or bad), I decided to splurge on WRC4.  I may have to hold off on downloading the game until I know if I have enough bandwidth cap left for the remainder of the month.  Darn it, can't play the game yet.

badaboya, how do you like WRC4?

--- End quote ---

It seems ok for the little I've played it.
The graphics are a little old fashioned but it 's pretty challenging.
AI strength can be turned up or down for single player.
Some of us are planning to try out the online portion tonight.

Overall I doubt it would take over as anybodies favorite, but for 16$ it's not bad.

badaboya1:
Got online with agent & mondo.
It was a lot of fun. Other cars are ghosted and they disappear when you get really close.
Lots of options for setting the rooms up.

AgentWD40_FL:
Bada got comfortable with the physics  pretty quick ... he was fast.  Mondo and I traded lefts when
 we should have been turning right.  ^-^  Trees in the wrong place; boulders laying out at apex's; log piles left too close to the line ---- Felt like I hit every one of them.  :laugh

Host tools for the room seem to be good.  We ran a couple of 10 race WRC Championships.  Weather, damage and format all changeable.  Can only talk in the main lounge tho.  Quite a few options for car setup.  Points for placing, and more points for running green sectors.  Totals are kept when returning to main lounge. Venue and Track choices are plentiful ..... but I hope not to see Finland again.

Good fun .... hope to do it again!

Also .... the option to remove 900 degree steering is priceless. With it ... 4-5 consecutive hairpin turns needs a suicide wheel.  Not to mention a chiropractor to untangle your arms.

NumbSkuld:
Thanks for the updates!  I can't wait to get the game downloaded and installed.  (However, I think my rally car will mostly be wrapping around the trees or swimming in the ditches.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version