Online Events > GT Endurance Racing

Ronins Classes

<< < (5/5)

Metal:

--- Quote from: RoninTuna on May 13, 2012, 11:44:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Metal on May 13, 2012, 11:16:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoninTuna on May 13, 2012, 01:03:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Metal on May 13, 2012, 12:53:14 PM ---Watching the Replay for the Laguna Seca 6hr really makes me itch to get another multi-class racing event going...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I have that itch as well.

Not sure what classes to run or where yet but suffice it to say I'm plotting.

--- End quote ---

Vote for SPA, Suzuka, or Nurburgring GP-F :D

--- End quote ---

We've already done Spa this year (not to say we won't come back there, just it is too soon still)

Not rightly sure how Suzuka and Nurburgring GP-F will tolerate multiclass. Some time in the next week or so I'll post a thread in the format discussion forum and we'll build from there.

--- End quote ---

I forgot about Spa (forgive me i love the track lol) one of my thoughts for the other two is the challenge for the upper classes to navigate the lower ones, which is one of the draws and dangers of the multiclass racing :) also, just cause i like those tracks as well. :D

RoninTuna:

--- Quote from: Metal on May 14, 2012, 04:42:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoninTuna on May 13, 2012, 11:44:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Metal on May 13, 2012, 11:16:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoninTuna on May 13, 2012, 01:03:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Metal on May 13, 2012, 12:53:14 PM ---Watching the Replay for the Laguna Seca 6hr really makes me itch to get another multi-class racing event going...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I have that itch as well.

Not sure what classes to run or where yet but suffice it to say I'm plotting.

--- End quote ---

Vote for SPA, Suzuka, or Nurburgring GP-F :D

--- End quote ---

We've already done Spa this year (not to say we won't come back there, just it is too soon still)

Not rightly sure how Suzuka and Nurburgring GP-F will tolerate multiclass. Some time in the next week or so I'll post a thread in the format discussion forum and we'll build from there.

--- End quote ---

I forgot about Spa (forgive me i love the track lol) one of my thoughts for the other two is the challenge for the upper classes to navigate the lower ones, which is one of the draws and dangers of the multiclass racing :) also, just cause i like those tracks as well. :D

--- End quote ---

Yeah, now that I think about it Nurburgring GP track has been successfully multiclassed...I forgot Brindles JGTC series ran one of the latter races there and it worked quite well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version