Online Events > GT Endurance Racing

Look out! Charlie haz idea

(1/13) > >>

CharlieTuna:
Endurance race (approximately 2hrs long)

Thinking of Le Sarthe or DRoC - but open to ideas...

"The 24 tires of..."

Basically a LONG, LONG race requiring a minimum of 5 pits in an RM car...

I was thinking of doing this during the day on July 4th or 5th (Thursday or Friday).

Any interest?  Any car or track wishes? Any other feedback?

DudeTuna:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on June 26, 2013, 10:14:56 AM ---Endurance race (approximately 2hrs long)

"The 24 tires of..."

I was thinking of doing this during the day on July 4th or 5th (Thursday or Friday).

--- End quote ---

I have the 4th off, but have to work on the 5st. I would prefer DRC over Sarthe. So other than that I'm in for a long race with a bunch of pit stops.

GoesTuna11:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on June 26, 2013, 10:14:56 AM ---Endurance race (approximately 2hrs long)

"The 24 tires of..."

--- End quote ---

What time are you thinking of doing it?  My son has some pretty extensive medical tests in the morning of the 5th but the afternoon would be good.  Say 2pm PDT.  I would love to do a race at La Sarthe (though I'd rather do Nurburgring 24h) with the time change fast enough to go through 24hours.

ChromeTuna:
I'd like to get in on this, but I'll probably be heading for the coast Thursday.

Wolfpack987:
I would prefer DRC over La Sarthe.  My availability will depend on the weather (i.e. if it's nice and sunny out I probably won't be staying in).  I do plan on taking off the 5th though.

I would be in favor of using RM or TC cars in the 400-450 hp range.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version