Online Events > GT Endurance Racing

... so I've been thinking

(1/3) > >>

dlrws6:
How about a weather enduro?

After watching this years Le Mans 24 and Six hours at the Glen and suffering through 4 or 5 days of basically non stop rain. Its got me thinking about hosting a 2 hour enduro in the rain... or at least partial rain.

Right now I'm in the early planning stages and negotiating for a race sponcer.

What I got so far is that it would be a 1 make race. The car would be in the 300hp or less range and would be a premium car for those that want to go hard core and use cockpit view and windshield wipers. The race would be held at one of the following tracks with the weather set to 75% weather 50% wet surface and a weather changeability level of 5 or higher.

High Speed Ring
Le Mans 09
Spa
Suzuka
Monza

I'm open to suggestions, ideas, or just tell me the idea sucks and I should move on.  :D

CharlieTuna:
I know in Texas we could use some rain...  So I wouldn't mind getting wet.

Maybe stick with HSR because we all feel pretty comfortable there - wet or dry?  Just a thought...

Anyways, I could run a test for you at DWTT if you'd like.  I'm sure everyone has heard of the Native American's "Rain Dance"...    :badpic

TunahCroonah:
I know "Tallstar" has!  But he avoids rain....Make Teepee wet....Water run on bed.

dlrws6:

--- Quote from: CharlieTuna on July 04, 2013, 10:23:25 AM ---I know in Texas we could use some rain...  So I wouldn't mind getting wet.

Maybe stick with HSR because we all feel pretty comfortable there - wet or dry?  Just a thought...

Anyways, I could run a test for you at DWTT if you'd like.  I'm sure everyone has heard of the Native American's "Rain Dance"...   

--- End quote ---

Your more than welcome to some of our rain.  After the 24 tires I checked and the standing water is half way up my yard now.  Its the first time I've had standing water in almost 10 years and I think we may have one day of rain left before we get a break.

A test would be welcome and much appreciated.  ;D

nosoks:

--- Quote from: TunahCroonah on July 04, 2013, 10:44:01 AM ---I know "Tallstar" has!  But he avoids rain....Make Teepee wet....Water run on bed.

--- End quote ---

I read.... "make toupee wet'   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version