Online Events > Career in a Year

February LCC Rocket

(1/9) > >>

BakedTuna:
The car specs for the Rocket are 581 points and 197 HP maximums. Naturally aspirated only please but other than that bolt on any engine parts you wish to get these numbers. Tuning is open. Tires are sports softs.

points for the series will be awarded as follows

pos.=pts.
1=35        9=16
2=32       10=14
3=29       11=12
4=26       12=10
5=24       13=8
6=22       14=6
7=20       15=4
8=18       16=2

There will be bonus points this time around as well. In a field of eight or less qualifiers the pole sitter will get two points. In a field with more than eight qualifiers the pole sitter is awarded four points and his front row counterpart will get two points. And no matter the size of the field the runner of the fastest lap in the race gets three points.

Format will be enough qualifying time for three maybe four laps. Then a race of approximately 25 mins.

As was the case this past month the room officially opens at 9 Q starts at 9:30. All times are eastern. The lounge of choice at this moment will be Baked's place. Want to join in, I must receive your friend invite by 5 on Friday. Consider that the pre registration deadline.

Any questions have I not been clear? More than possible but rather quite likely, just ask.

Mondo_Tuna:
Have you decided on the tracks for this event?

BakedTuna:

--- Quote from: Mondo_Tuna on January 21, 2014, 08:28:03 AM ---Have you decided on the tracks for this event?

--- End quote ---

Silverstone in various configurations and Matterhorn.

Promoters note the sponsor for the Matterhorn races dropped out and those races have been replaced with ones at Apricot Hill and Brands Hatch.

EX_stream_tuna:
Will there be a spec for this vehicle, or stock/tuneless?

I would imagine tuning is open, because of the low top speed when stock?

Thanks

BakedTuna:
Will have specs for car and track schedule listed byt Saturday evening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version