PC Sims & Other Games > Other PC Sims

Race 07

(1/25) > >>

Wiz:
Waiting for pCARS to go multiplayer, Brindle, REK and myself will most likely be playing around with this game.

If top notch graphics are your thing, this isn't the game for you.

If shitloads upon shitloads of tracks is your thing (It's my thing!), then this is the game for you!

The base game doesn't come with much, but the Mod Community was hard at work back in the day... I've just finished up downloading about 100+ tracks.  No variation bullshit here... 100+ unique tracks.

I'm going to start downloading cars next, theres bunches of those too.

The physics are good.  Simbin usually gets good reviews on their physics.

And here's the best part... because the graphics aren't superb, I'd be willing to bet that pretty much everyone here could run it!

--- Quote ---Recommended:
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 512 MB memory, Nvidia 6800 or better
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
Direct X Version: 9
Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
Input Devices: DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel
--- End quote ---

Another cool feature we like is that you can race online, but if there's only a few of you in the room, you can add AI to fill the field.  And the AI is actually good!  Brindle and I had a hard time winning when we were playing last night.

Here's a youtube vid I recorded today to wet your whistle...

Race 07 Caterham @ Sebring

And here's the even bester part!  The game sells on Steam for a whopping $2.99!

Come join us!  It's goos times!!!

GoesTuna11:
I was looking into this a while ago (before GT5) but it was going to be too much for my 2008 Macbook Pro.  I even emailed support.  I might be able to sneak $2.99 past my CFO but you guys are all eastern time zone, aren't you?

Wiz:

--- Quote from: GoesTuna11 on September 16, 2012, 10:54:47 AM --- but you guys are all eastern time zone, aren't you?

--- End quote ---

Yes.  But on the weekends I'm usually up until about 3 am.

I forgot to mention it has MoTeC support as well.  :)

Lonestar:
I have this. Did you not get any of the expansion packs? The only reason I quit playing is theres not many people online to play with.

Lonestar:
And how and where do you get the mods?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version