PC Sims & Other Games > Other PC Sims

Iracing

<< < (2/94) > >>

LooneyTuna:

--- Quote from: Lonestar on April 27, 2011, 08:20:38 PM ---This one oughta make some blood boil

--- End quote ---

Why?

TunaRag:
whoever made that video claims that the closest match in cars he could make was a 370Z with a Ford Falcon.

Close match in what way? I can't think of many cars that are even more different from each other. Specially considering that GT5 has a Ford Falcon V8 Supercar too.

erikgolson:
I was really hoping GT5 would take more from iracing.  They really did alot of stuff right in making that sim.

Turbo-Tuna:
GT5 is not really a proper SIM. I doubt any GT title ever will be a proper SIM. I think that's why it's so popular. It has some qualities of a SIM, but is easy enough for most people to learn to play and have fun going fast.

Are console graphics ever as good as up to date computer graphics?

GT5 isn't my favorite game because it's the best at anything, it's my favorite because it combines many good things into a racing game that allows for Fun online racing.

erikgolson:
Yeah you are right.  The main thing I would have liked to see transfer was the online driver point type stuff.  Positive points for a good clean effort out on the track and negative points for being out of control and making contact, spinning, etc...

Console graphics will never be as good as a nice PC's graphics hardware wise, but software wise it is relative to the developer.  GT5 is the perfect example of that as it has beautiful graphics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version