PC Sims & Other Games > Other PC Sims

Raceroom Racing Experience

<< < (6/6)

GoesTuna11:
Do they have VR support? I seem to recall that they had really bad triple screen support. That doesn't matter to me as I don't have my triple screens setup anymore.

Wiz:
Yes, they have VR support.   

nosoks:
while i don't yet have a pc to handle this, it will be the next step for me so I'll be here looking for advice.

GoesTuna11:

--- Quote from: nosoks on March 26, 2018, 05:10:24 PM ---while i don't yet have a pc to handle this, it will be the next step for me so I'll be here looking for advice.

--- End quote ---

It's not a great time to get into pc gaming. People have been using high end graphics cards for cryptocurrency mining and have been driving up prices. Memory prices are also relatively high. Slightly lower end graphics cards such as an Nvidia 1050 don't seem to be as badly priced (they aren't as good at mining cryptocurrency). Surprisingly, gaming laptops have not been hit as hard either. The new nvidia mobile graphics cards are essentially as fast as the desktop equivalent.

nosoks:
 :o
thx for info. Hopefully by the time I'm ready things will be better. Electronic prices here are horrendously high as it is

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version