PC Sims & Other Games > Other PC Sims

Raceroom Racing Experience

<< < (2/6) > >>

EX_stream_tuna:
no kidding!  The lighting from the game is so good, and the lighting they chose for the room was close enough that there was no aesthetic reason to question it was part of the game!

The physics seems pretty close to AC, judging from types of inputs that he had to do...  not that we have Bathurst...

Wiz:
They sometimes do cool shit like this too....   A chance to race with real DTM drivers.

http://www.dtm.com/en/News/2015-DTM-Spring-Cup.html

Wiz:
Ok so I'm a little drunk right now so I might change my mind but as of right now I have to say this game kinda sucks.  I bought the DTM 2014 pack and so far I'm not impressed.  The cars & tracks look good, but the FFB and physics feel like shit.

EX_stream_tuna:
weird that it wouldn't drive better... try again when you are sober and your verdict will probably decide for me...

Rek:

--- Quote from: Wiz on March 01, 2015, 01:58:10 AM ---Ok so I'm a little drunk right now so I might change my mind but as of right now I have to say this game kinda sucks.  I bought the DTM 2014 pack and so far I'm not impressed.  The cars & tracks look good, but the FFB and physics feel like shit.

--- End quote ---
You write well for a drunk. You should be proud. how's the hangover 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version