SupaTunaGT

• May 07, 2024, 08:20:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Around here we're just FAST enough to have FUN.

Race FAST!  Race HARD!!  Race CLEAN!!!   Have FUN!!!!

Long line Tunas!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Furries vs. Humans championship  (Read 1466 times)

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
Furries vs. Humans championship
« on: April 15, 2012, 08:20:42 PM »

I was talking with a furry friend of mine today and i thought a great idea was for us to do a furries vs. humans championship with these rules:

Race amount: 5 races over 5 weeks.
Cars allowed: FR cars only, No DLC cars allowed, no RM's allowed, NO RACE CARS! (Basically production cars with a production rate of 200 or more)
HP Limit: 800 HP
Weight limit: 1050kgs and up
NO DIRTY RACING!!!
ETA of championship: TBD.... we don't know the date yet... but it'll start soon based on interest in the event. It'll most likely be held on Fridays or Saturdays with the time also being TBD.

1st place in the wins columns gets either a 23 ticket or any premium car, 2nd place gets a random standard car, And 3rd place gets 3 randomly chosen paints.

A drag/drift room will be the afterparty part of this event. The drag competition will also serve as the tiebreaker in case multiple people have 1st's, 2nd's, etc.

We in the furry community hope this gets as popular as the furries vs. klingons bowling tournament that was held in Tim (Blackpaw63's) hometown of Atlanta Ga. in 2007.

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
Re: Furries vs. Humans championship
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 08:18:50 AM »

What the hell is a furry?

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 08:45:37 AM »

What the hell is a furry?

Not humans?

54-40 "Golden Sun"

("Furries vs. Humans" implies two separate groups. In essence, the title of this thread could be interpretted as humans are not furries, and furries are not humans.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:47:44 AM by Turbo-Tuna »

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 09:02:41 AM »

I don't get it.   ???

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »

A drag/drift room will be the afterparty part of this event. The drag competition will also serve as the tiebreaker in case multiple people have 1st's, 2nd's, etc.

Sounds like goos fub.  It'll remind me of the good ol' daze of UCan going to a TPRA driver's meeting...   One question though...

Is it OK to dress in drag for the races?  I'd hate to have to run home and change clothes for the after-party...

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »

I don't get it.   ???

*headtilts curiously* Rick... do you visit my section? If not then come to my public furry room that will be up beginning at 5pm EDT today and my furry friends will be glad to explain this lovely fandom to you... once i send you a PSN friend request of course

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »

No offense, but I'm ok with not understanding.

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 11:25:34 AM »

*shrug* Ok.. but i'm still posting the definition here since one of my local furry friends did it and i'll admit: i met him IRL and he is cute... not as cute as Tim and Dennis (Blackpaw and Neefay) but still.. he's cute.

"Anthropomorphic or “humanized” animals have been with us since the dawn of civilization. From the gods of ancient Egypt to the animal cartoon characters you see on TV today. People of every culture have created similar creatures by giving animals human traits. Within the last two decades, however,  fans of  anthropomorphic or “Furry” creatures have become a recognized fan-base; members of the Furry Fandom have also been referred to as being part of an  “Internet Sub-Culture”.

Fans of anthropomorphic furry critters can be found on every corner of the earth, and come from all walks of life.  If we look at the world around us, it’s easy to see that anthropomorphized animals are an integral part of our culture. We use them to represent our political parties, we talk to our pets,and  we cheer for animal mascots at our favorite sporting events.

Average people that see the adults of the Furry fandom drawing, animating, or  dressing up as these fanciful creatures to be a  tad bit odd. But what many fail to realize is that characters like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and all others like them, that are now meant for children,  were once targeted primarily to adults, their productions filled with innuendos and political satire. Fans of anthropomorphics today simply have not forgotten those roots. The average Furry fan is cast from the same molds as the anime, science fiction, or sword-and-sorcery fan. All of these people imagine strange and thrilling worlds and try to picture themselves living in those worlds. Furries do the same thing, just with a fluffy twist!

Today, the Furry fandom is an artistic and literary genre that is practiced and enjoyed by thousands, upon thousands worldwide. Among the Furry  ranks are professional sports mascots, animators, cartoonists, puppeteers, artists, illustrators, and writers, as well as those who simply think that it would be a cool if animals could walk or talk like we do.

If you, as an adult, child, or teen still occasionally like to flip to the old cartoons,  have a stuffed animal sitting on the dashboard of your car, or buy cereal because it has a cool tiger on the box, you may well enjoy what our fandom has to offer!"
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:28:05 AM by MacroWolfTuna »

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 11:29:26 AM »

Sounds like goos fub.  It'll remind me of the good ol' daze of UCan going to a TPRA driver's meeting...   One question though...

Is it OK to dress in drag for the races?  I'd hate to have to run home and change clothes for the after-party...

I'll get in touch with the other co-organizer of this event and ask him this question.

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 11:34:30 AM »

I don't get it.   ???

Furries are people that dress up in animal costumes and then FUCK each other.

PSN ID = dawson864

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 11:58:13 AM »

I don't get it.   ???

Furries are people that dress up in animal costumes and then FUCK YIFF each other.

Fix'd      :lolz

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »

:lmao2

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »

I don't get it.   ???

Furries are people that dress up in animal costumes and then FUCK each other.

:lmao
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 09:11:45 PM »

Sure, just dont expect to win many races unless its a perfect all around car/tune.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 10:20:10 PM »

Sure, just dont expect to win many races unless its a perfect all around car/tune.

Don't sweat it...

The only thing furry I've ever seen drive a car worth a crap was Tounces.  And I doubt he could handle 800 goldfish, let alone horses...   :P

Just fucking with you, Ted -- uh, er... Tom.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up