PC Sims & Other Games > Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa coming to PS4/Xbone

<< < (2/9) > >>

ChromeTuna:
E3 is the 16rd-18nd, might hear some then.

EX_stream_tuna:
pretty cool!

dlrws6:
I suspect there may not be a price drop in the near future, but if there was one E3 would be a good place to announce it as well.  The PS3s price was kept high by adding new models with bigger hard drives to the line up.

I think this will be an instant buy for me.  Keep the sim racing games coming.  :)

Wiz:
Some (poorly translated) snippets from a Eurogamer interview with AC dev Marco Massarutto.

--- Quote ---Eurogamer: Assetto Corsa driving model is it's undeniable strength: the feelings will be identical to the PC?

Marco Massarutto: This is one of the aspects that have made ​​the success of critics and audiences of Assetto Corsa, so it is the first thing we made ​​sure to report faithfully on the console, and is the aspect that will have priority in the budget performance available. In fact, the developer version of Assetto Corsa console already has the same feelings, dynamism and force feedback of the PC version.

Eurogamer: When only Thrustmaster has marketed a steering wheel officially supported for PS4. This limitation is affecting the development of your relationship with the manufacturers of devices will lead to a widening of the catalog supported for both platforms thanks to Assetto Corsa?

Marco Massarutto: Other manufacturers are working in this direction, we are in good terms both with Thrustmaster, as with Fanatec and we are working with them for some time already in the way, and recently also with Logitech. At launch, Assetto Corsa on PS4 / XB1 will be perfectly compatible with a large number of devices driving although in reality, it is thanks to the work already done on the PC version. However I can already confirm support for all steering wheels Thrustmaster, Fanatec and Logitech that are (or will be) compatible with PS4 and XB1 when launching the game.
--- End quote ---

DudeTuna:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version