Online Events > Other Online Events

GT Saturdays (Check latest posts for weekly details)

(1/84) > >>

EX_stream_tuna:

[Links to Main PSN Thread]

Held weekly at 3:00pm Eastern

GT Saturdays is a community event open to anyone who is interested in clean, respectful racing among friends, old or new.  After you READ OUR RULES posted below, send a FRIEND REQUEST to GT_Saturday at least an hour before race time.

Race Lounge Proceedure - Go to Online, Open Lobby.  Check "Friends Only" and find GT Saturdays lounge.  Someone from GT_Saturdays committee will be using the GT Saturday account to host.  Friends of friends are technically allowed to join, but we ask that they be made aware of the format of the event before joining.  They are welcome to join us, but must read the rules and if they take up too many spots, priority will be given to people who planned on attending by sending a FR to "GT_Saturday".

Our goal is to provide both new and experienced racers a place to share the track.  Occasionally, we'll run shorter races, but our focus is on longer races around 45min - 1hr in length with a short pre-race.  This gives newcomers to organized racing a taste of what leagues and race series offer.  We welcome all clean racers who would like to join us!

DudeTuna:
Cool Ex and ty for the link.

EX_stream_tuna:
will be held in m-tuned's lounge (M3's hosting account) so if you are not friends with him you could send me a FR and follow me in.

EDIT: to indicate we now use the Lounge "GT Saturday" so send FR's there.

DudeTuna:

--- Quote from: Ex-Xboxfan on January 07, 2012, 09:56:08 AM ---will be held in m-tuned's lounge (M3's hosting account) so if you are not friends with him you could send me a FR and follow me in.

--- End quote ---

To get into M's lounge you need to be friends with m-tuned. Maybe use your lounge if m-tuned is not around to add people.

EX_stream_tuna:
that's where PS forum people will be meeting-up, and M said something about trying to approve FR's for newcomers.

Otherwise as an alternative make sure to send a FR to me before then (PSN ID= exXboxFan, no dashes).

for future weeks, there may be a more perminent change to who is hosting... this week was kinda thrown together last minute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version