Online Events > Other Online Events

Monday Night Racing

(1/7) > >>

MasterGT:
Monday Night Racing is a weekly PSN community series that I host in open lobbies. The 2 or more hours of racing is basic or simple, usually not requiring lots of prep, but still meant to challenge you. It is to be kept open for new drivers to join in on the fun, so cars are usually easy to get. It still pays to have a full garage and all of the DLC tracks, since MNR is designed to cover GT's cars and tracks in their entirety using this monthly schedule:

General Car Performance Ranges
1st wksmaller street cars2nd wkbigger street cars3rd wksmaller race cars4th wkbigger race cars5th wksomething random or specific, including some DLC
A few Tunas swim over to the Monday Night Racing open lobby each week, so I wanted to make it easy for you to get the weekly race details. There are two new ways to efficiently get updates to you automatically, rather than manually making individual posts here.

The first is the calendar that you can (hopefully) see below and the second is an iCal link, so that you can easily add the info to your personal calendar, such as on your phone, tablet or computer. The calendar also should send out two reminders, one the day before race day ("Oh, right..."), the second 30 minutes before racing starts ("I need to finish eating!"), about the same time as when the lobby is opened, too. The event is repeating and will update automatically if changes are made or as the weekly event details are released, therefore all you have to do is look at your own calendar. You can click the links in each day's box for a pop-up or you can load the whole calendar page.

To carry the information around with you, add the standard iCal URL to your phone's or other calendar. It is pretty easy to do, so read the instructions for your calendar app or computer program. The same info will always be with you and you can also receive the reminders when you are mobile.

(Not sure if this will work here in the code wrapper. It needs to be embedded in the page itself.)
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=t9f6ntavjqttu182vl84kr49u8@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Toronto" style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

BakedTuna:
What is the room set up like? Draft hi or low, track edge, tire wear, electronic aids so on so forth.

DudeTuna:
Race Conditions
Tuning?   Allowed
Perf. Points   

Max. Horse Power   502ish
Min. Weight (Kg)   1360
Tires - maximum   Racing Hard
Tire Wear & Fuel   Normal
Penalties   Weak
Drafting   Weak
Weather = *   25%, Change = 3

MasterGT:

--- Quote from: BakedTuna on August 19, 2013, 01:06:43 PM ---What is the room set up like? Draft hi or low, track edge, tire wear, electronic aids so on so forth.

--- End quote ---

It varies, depending on how I want to make things easy or harder, but I always want to keep it enjoyable and realistic, as far as GT is concerned. The only thing I restrict is SRF, I think. Tire wear depends on the car, but usually it is normal. Only once have I turned it off.

It is an open lobby and I anticipate noobies to join, so it is kept accessible to anyone.

Mondo_Tuna:
So, what are the room limits for tonight's race...I'd like to set one of these little buggers up, but I don't know how much I can do.

Painted and ready to go to the tune shop...any recommendations?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version