Online Events > Other Online Events

DRUNK DRIVING- Deal with it

(1/34) > >>

Boston77Bruins:
Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you know about what has become a Saturday night race event of sorts.

I'm not really sure how it came about.  My friends, who are new to GT, wanted to try online racing with me.  Saturdays fit our schedules the best.  About 5-6 weeks ago we met up and raced for many hours.  We also drank way more than we should have.

We mistakenly made it a public room the first night and we were visited by strangers attracted to the title of the room.  Turns out it wasn't a mistake.  People came in and stayed in.

Fast forward to today.  What started out as a way for me to race my real world friends has bloomed into a weekly race.  People came back week after week.  This shocked the shit out of us.  We now have regulars to Drunk Driving night.  We had a full (16) room last night for quite some time.  People seem to enjoy this.

HOW IT WORKS:
-Usually starts around 7:00 pm PST
-Look for friends or the public room titled DRUNK DRIVING-Deal With It
-We have learned, after many failed drunkin' attempts, to start off in high powered cars and then switch to slower cars as the night goes on.
-Tires grade is unlimited as is the choice of car-just meet the PP spec.
-We run quick races with 5 minutes in between (time to refill beer and enjoy the leaf)
-After running 3 races at a track a vote to change gets put up.

Sportsmanship is required.  Tuna rules apply.  
Yes, we are shit faced.  Some bumping is going to happen.  But, that doesn't give anyone the right to punt people.  This gets told to every new person who enters.
We have only had to kick 2 people in 6 weeks.  Not bad considering we are drinking heavily.

If you are bored on a Saturday.  If you are drunk on a Saturday.  If you wanna waste a few hours having some fun, then come drinking with us!

Boston77Bruins:
I must add that you can be sober.  you DO NOT need to be drunk, drinking or smoking to enter.  But, it sure helps 

BakedTuna:
This may surprise some of you but I have always raced online buzzed. So I should fit in fine when I stop by one evening.

LooneyTuna:

I don't think Dude would want anything to do with this.....

Boston77Bruins:
Dude has been a welcome edition for the past few weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version