General > Rules of the Road

What makes a Tuna??

<< < (2/21) > >>

LooneyTuna:
At the core of every Tuna is the funny-bone. We never leave a Tuna behind. Long line the Tunas!

InfiniTuna:

--- Quote from: LooneyTuna on March 27, 2011, 07:35:44 AM ---At the core of every Tuna is the funny-bone. We never leave a Tuna behind. Long line the Tunas!

--- End quote ---

[attachment deleted by admin]

LooneyTuna:
also....I LOVE IT HERE TOO!!  ;D

UCanTuna:
The original source of "Long Line Tunas" is already lost to me. I saw it on somebody's wall one night (Chrome's, I think) and no longer recall who posted it. Dude, perhaps. Or, maybe it was Looney. I dunno.

It was obviously a tpyo and it just struck me as hilarious. The wall doesn't allow edits so your stuck with whatever you happened to choke out of the keyboard. As someone who is somewhat anal about spelling and grammar... I will fix a mistake I see in a post I made from 3 months ago... I hate and love tpyos at the same time. They make for some funny chit.

I can't explain what it is about "Long line Tunas" that rings so true to me. Whoever threw it up obviously meant to type: Long Live the Tunas" and it just came out... well, wrong. That's what makes it so right. And so Tuna. :)

I don't need to tell you guys how I feel about this place... and this group. But you all have my deepest gratitude and sincerest thanks for a lot of fun and good times over the past couple of years.

LooneyTuna:

--- Quote from: UCanTuna on March 28, 2011, 07:01:06 AM --- you all have my deepest gratitude and sincerest thanks for a lot of fun and good times over the past couple of years.

--- End quote ---

this^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version