General > Rules of the Road

Welcome to a Brand New Board

<< < (2/7) > >>

DesertSniper72:
The default looks great. I was just curious what all we have as options.

Specifically colors of the boards not the functionality or layout.

TunahCroonah:
Well....I guess "plain Vanilla just doesn't work as well as this does, eh?  when do we get to test out the back rooms?  I wanna Play poker and not have to worry about the kids and Grandma pestering me.

TunahCroonah:

--- Quote from: DesertSniper72 on March 18, 2011, 11:59:36 AM ---The default looks great. I was just curious what all we have as options.

Specifically colors of the boards not the functionality or layout.

--- End quote ---

Ya.....Perhaps one theme with a Dark Gray background and white text that's easier on the "older eyes"
You know, like the old Pro*cough*boards look. :o   I already like the way we can bring pics and sigs in!  ;D  Looks nice!    
When does the Bored get to vote on this one?
I think this would be easier than the other site.

reddrum37:
Hey every one. Just checking in again. The place looks great. Really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this Charlie.

Thanks,
Reddrum37

Golfpro:
Welcome, reddrum and everyone.

If you take a look at your preferences there is a way to change your personal skin to the forum. I am currently using BlackBox. Makes an easy transition from Vanilla. There are others to choose. No need to stay with the default option, but it is our intent to set the default to whatever becomes the most popular choice. (You can always choose something else that suits you better.)

Go to your Profile, select "Look and Preferences", see Current Theme at the top and select "change". Various options will appear and you can preview them before choosing one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version