• May 17, 2024, 06:37:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Linked Events

• Leaf's RenaultSports Cup: May 01, 2013
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: Renault Cup  (Read 20159 times)

GrumpyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
Re: Renault Cup
« Reply #240 on: May 15, 2013, 11:40:29 PM »

Another fine run by the dumbass, nice win Fried! Had a great time again tonight, and my team mate got to finish a race! Must have been the sacrifice he performed for the internet gods!   Will see you guys next wednesday for the race!

PS. Nice come back team mate, and you finish the whole race!

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2013, 07:21:16 AM »

Way to Team Dumbass go. Nice 1rd fried. Turbo, that was the best race I have been in the entire time I've played GT5. What a great car and series.  :)

Absolutely. This was like a Caterham race I had with Baked at Madrid. Great pace, great passes, great driving...oh...and Team Dumbass kicked ass. I was two seconds behind Fried when he passed Grumpy for second (I think). He ended up finishing...what...27 seconds ahead of me? Oh well. Those laps Dude were among the best ever. From around lap 10, right to the end.

Thanks for the race Leaf and company.

Wolfpack987

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2013, 07:42:01 AM »

I really don't like that track, as I can never seem to get a good tune there, however....

I too, had some of my best racing ever there last night.  All those laps swapping paint with LLF were pretty damn fun!  So many different racing lines to take there, makes for lots of passing  :)

And congrats to my teammate for placing ahead of me.  Not to say it's suprising, it's just...something usually goes wrong, 

PSN ID = dawson864

LastLeafFan

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »

It's never been my favorite track either but it sure seems to have given us a lot of close battles all the way around. I had a lot of fun with Dawson for those laps and the whole time no-affiliations was right there looking to pounce. I got ahead of Dawson just before my pit and not having practiced at all I really screwed up entering the pit and found myself nose first with the guard rail and Dawson got by me. I never caught up to anyone after that and had a rather disappointing finish but will be back next week for what I will call the Tokyo Pinball Rally as I'm sure we'll have a lot of action and wall humping.

Good race everyone and  the Dumbasses had better loosen their belts, they're putting on weight big time.

Well done partner and sorry if I let you down but I'm very sure that one will be a throw away for me 

GrumpyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2013, 10:59:23 AM »

Great driving Dude and Turbo! Just couldn't stay up with either one of you guys! Had another one of my usual races, racing by myself! :'(

LastLeafFan

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2013, 11:02:24 AM »

Updated OP with results and standings.

TunaPhreak

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2013, 12:24:15 PM »

Great driving Dude and Turbo! Just couldn't stay up with either one of you guys! Had another one of my usual races, racing by myself! :'(

Sorry Grumps, I was so shocked to be close to you and doing that well early in the race I spun on my own and had to crawl my way back.  I think I could of hung with you and soks or so without that spin as the rest of my race was pretty damn clean.  Overall as everyone else said, one of the best/greatest races I've had in a while, and you really had me working at the end Feldynn!  Enjoying the heck outta this series.  Even though I'm finishing 7rd-8st on average, I feel like I'm doing great relative to my personal performance, and even if I had perfect races I might only see a spot or two higher finish, those dumbasses up top are fASSt!
Race smarter, not harder!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
My PSN is PsychoPhreak, not TunaPhreak. You can tune a car but you can't TunaPhreak!

AgentWD40_FL

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2013, 05:29:30 PM »

Glad you all had some great battles on the track!!

What a moron I am .... forgot to take my weight deduction. 

No biggie as I dont think it would have made a hell of a difference. I was dead tired even before qualifying.  :(

I saw a few guys on the track when I didnt take my pit, and although it was fun to "see" someone ... they all went by me.

Tokyo should be fun next week .... maybe I can do betterers.  :o

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #248 on: May 17, 2013, 12:55:37 PM »

Check this Feldynn. This is like what you described happening on Wednesday.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=281600

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #249 on: May 17, 2013, 01:48:17 PM »

It's similar but different, I don't think I was having a problem seeing people on the track or the race results quite like they're describing.  Results wise it just seemed like my PS3 couldn't figure out quite who was where sometimes for track position, at one point it showed Wizard at the back when he was really up front but everyone was showing on the list somewhere and in the correct place on the final results.  You know how sometimes the final results get backwards and it flips 1rd and 2th, so you get 2th place showing as -0.234 "behind" 1rd which is technicaly impossible :).

I think it was probably just the usual server connection weirdness we get sometimes (probably would have been fine if I was a minute or two earlier / later), it was completely fine last night at ToC too as far as I could tell.

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

LastLeafFan

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »

Considering that we have had a couple drop out I'm going to add a wrinkle to the scoring.

Whichever regular driver gets the lower placing they would get the points from the higher placing sub. I hope this makes sense but if not let me know.

I was going to say have a great long weekend but I believe it's only long up here.

I hope everyone has a great weekend no matter how long it is.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #251 on: May 17, 2013, 02:32:03 PM »

Considering that we have had a couple drop out I'm going to add a wrinkle to the scoring.

Whichever regular driver gets the lower placing they would get the points from the higher placing sub. I hope this makes sense but if not let me know.

I was going to say have a great long weekend but I believe it's only long up here.

I hope everyone has a great weekend no matter how long it is.

Our USA long weekend is coming up. 5/25 to 5/27 Mammorial Day weekend. :)

LastLeafFan

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #252 on: May 17, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »

This weekend is Victoria Day Weekend.

It just doesn't have the same feeling though, I don't know why.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #253 on: May 17, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »

needs moar :boobs

GoesTuna11

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #254 on: May 17, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »

I was going to reply with a burn but decided it was probably too soon.  I feel for you man.  What a way to get knocked out of the playoffs.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36   Go Up