SupaTunaGT

• May 03, 2024, 10:22:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

On Tuesday Nights join TheHotstepper for "Tuneless Tuesdays" (TuTu for short)

Thursday Night is "A Touch of Class" night; sponsored by Feldynn...

Check out the Career in a Year Friday nights 9pm eastern

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 155   Go Down

Author Topic: Seasonal Events  (Read 176957 times)

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
Re: Seasonal Events
« Reply #270 on: June 29, 2011, 05:21:38 AM »

Also, check your credits total.  With the removal of the Nurburgring Time Trial it seems PD may have done a blanket 1mil credit reduction to everyone's accounts :(.

[EDIT]
Maybe a slight over reaction on my part there, on the GT Planet board someone mentioned they lost credits when the TT was removed and I got to thinking.  When I was running some seasonals last night I could've sworn I had over 11mil then suddenly I was only at 10mil and change, figured it was just my mind playing tricks maybe from buying cars in the UCD but after reading that someone else had lost credits it seemed a little too coincidental as it was around the time the Seasonals were updated last night.

Checked my 2nth account this morning and so far it seems like I didn't lose anything there so maybe it really was my mind playing tricks on me, now I'm more confused lol.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 05:56:50 AM by Feldynn »

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #271 on: June 29, 2011, 05:57:45 AM »

Did you gold the 'Ring TT on both accounts?

UCanTuna

• Mr. Man
  • The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Say whaaaaat?
« Reply #272 on: June 29, 2011, 06:14:03 AM »

They can go in and reduce our bank accounts? I did not know this.

Nice job on policing the TT, MastrGT. I have to assume your message had something to do with it.
Did you just say "Djibouti"?

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #273 on: June 29, 2011, 06:14:20 AM »

I did yeah, used the RX-7 LM Race Car thing on my 2th account and had a time in the high 8 minute range.  I haven't logged on that account in a day or two though so it might've been that, I did view a few of the glitched top replays with my main account but that seems a bit too but I doubt that could've been it could it?

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #274 on: June 29, 2011, 06:24:53 AM »

If they take a million away, I might owe the bank on my other effin account. :o

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #275 on: June 29, 2011, 06:30:04 AM »

I was wondering about that myself Sniper. I'd be tempted to spend all my money and see what happens. Take a million from me now MOFOs  :P

What's funny is that we consider this a possible PD reaction. I don't really believe it though. They must realize how dumb that actually would be.

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #276 on: June 29, 2011, 06:51:19 AM »

Unless anyone else notices anything I think we can chalk this up to a senior moment coupled with a mild over reaction on my part :).  Brain fart over how much cash I had and then seeing someone else comment on a similar issue, so I took 2+2 and got 5 lol.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #277 on: June 29, 2011, 07:31:17 AM »

Unless anyone else notices anything I think we can chalk this up to a senior moment coupled with a mild over reaction on my part :).  Brain fart over how much cash I had and then seeing someone else comment on a similar issue, so I took 2+2 and got 5 lol.

Hopefully we'll get our living/game room back together tonight, and I'll check my bank rolls. I know my alt ID had 19,522,xxx when I shutdown last.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #278 on: June 29, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »

Hopefully we'll get our living/game room back together tonight, and I'll check my bank rolls. I know my alt ID had 19,522,xxx when I shutdown last.

I had no change in my main account.

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #279 on: June 29, 2011, 10:23:07 AM »

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I think it must just be me.  Maybe since I was running seasonal races when the update hit it didn't register one of the prizes correctly or I'd spent more money on standard cars than I realised or something similar.

I'm not forgetful, just absent minded.. yeah, Einstein was absent minded so I'm just like him :D.

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #280 on: June 29, 2011, 11:29:28 AM »

Not that you keep track of that stuff.

Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #281 on: June 29, 2011, 11:33:34 AM »

I like to keep my finances in order.  :laugh
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #282 on: June 29, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »

I like to keep my finances in order.  :laugh

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #283 on: June 29, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »

Nice job on policing the TT, MastrGT. I have to assume your message had something to do with it.
Thanks, SONY was not aware of the problem before I told them, so I appreciate being made aware of it (I hadn't even run the test). When I saw the top time's replay, then I was sure PD could look after it pretty quickly and they did (it was with good timing). I just wish they would more quickly look after some of the other issues I've sent in or asked about. :-X

I had noticed this breakout being discussed in three forums, although the Planet seemed to have quashed discussing how to do it. I just wish I knew why breakouts are even possible still.

I am trying my best to get the most out of my closer relationship with SCEA's GT team (it's been quite a struggle) and will continue to do what I can to help improve GT or make things better for the players, so if you see something that is a problem please let me know. (However, I still seem to have quite a few limitations on that last part. )

DesertSniper72

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • Front Towards Enemy
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2011, 03:06:43 PM »

I've got a whole list of problems.

Think you could hint at giving us multiple tunes per car and reverse and fast forward for replays??
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 155   Go Up