SupaTunaGT

• May 03, 2024, 01:03:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 155   Go Down

Author Topic: Seasonal Events  (Read 176965 times)

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
Re: Seasonal Events
« Reply #675 on: January 04, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »

Well, this is getting fucking old.  I'm thinking experience might have something to do me being unable to grab 1nd place.  I have barely run any B-Spec races since the launch of this game.  My Bobs my be a level 30 but they have zero training from me.  I'm at that level due to you guys running my bobs.

I appreciate all the tips, advice and tricks that you all have put forth.  I'm going to run this one more time and then call it fucking quits!  Sure wish the Bentley would show up in the dealership.  That's the one car I haven't tried.

Thanks again guys!

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #676 on: January 04, 2012, 02:12:13 PM »

Well, this is getting fucking old.  I'm thinking experience might have something to do me being unable to grab 1nd place.  I have barely run any B-Spec races since the launch of this game.  My Bobs my be a level 30 but they have zero training from me.  I'm at that level due to you guys running my bobs.

I appreciate all the tips, advice and tricks that you all have put forth.  I'm going to run this one more time and then call it fucking quits!  Sure wish the Bentley would show up in the dealership.  That's the one car I haven't tried.

Thanks again guys!

I haven't "trained" my bobs either. I switched to the NSX and won two races in a row. Maybe try different cars, and I know, it gets frustrating fast. >:(
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #677 on: January 04, 2012, 03:26:01 PM »

Thanks again guys!

When I used the Bentley I only managed 3st. Charlies tips for it got me there though.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #678 on: January 04, 2012, 03:27:47 PM »

My bobs were trained by me spamming the pace up button. They still suck and need a superior car to get the job done.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #679 on: January 04, 2012, 04:22:52 PM »

All my Roberts/Robertas are Level 40 and the game says they should be 35, that may be the difference.   My robo-drivers have been level 40 since before we could remote race with them.

I was going to try the sport tires trick from Spa, with that one i can run totally unattended.  With the LeMans race, I need to start and then intervene around lap 9.

Has anyone tried sports softs at LeMans to fore-go the pitting issue?

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #680 on: January 04, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »

i ran sport softs in both races. No pitting, my guy doesn't even want to pit.
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #681 on: January 04, 2012, 04:55:54 PM »

8)  

:2tu  Thanks!!!

(Dude, try the Bentley with sport softs and see if that doesn't work...)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #682 on: January 04, 2012, 05:18:09 PM »

8)  

Thanks!!!

(Dude, try the Bentley with sport softs and see if that doesn't work...)

Indeed

clacksman

• Blackfin Tuna
« Reply #683 on: January 05, 2012, 07:22:20 AM »

Yes, and they didn't last the race on a Minolta Toyota (>900hp).

New sleazonals last night; some sort of DIY (drive it yourself) thing at high pp.

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #684 on: January 05, 2012, 08:46:10 AM »

Thanks again guys!

I haven't "trained" my bobs either. I switched to the NSX and won two races in a row. Maybe try different cars, and I know, it gets frustrating fast. >:(

How exactly do you 'train' Bob?

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #685 on: January 05, 2012, 09:23:56 AM »

Thanks again guys!

Collect your guys winnings I noticed your boys that are still online have a couple of bubbles lit, in addition to that I gave them a race and one of them picked up another win. You may have some hidden levels that could be of some use.

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #686 on: January 05, 2012, 09:34:09 AM »

How exactly do you 'train' Bob?

Charlie can tell you.  ;)
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

GTP_Rylvir

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Longtail Tuna
« Reply #687 on: January 05, 2012, 09:36:16 AM »

Used Ronins Setup For the Audi R8 Playstation to win the Le Sarthe Race (lvl 37 bobs - Arrow Down, Hot Personalities) Thanks Ronin -
: http://www.supatunagt.com/smf/index.php?topic=79.msg31160#msg31160

Pitted with majority of field, switched to Intermediate and changed driver. I wasn't in 2nd place by lap 6, but on Lap 9 pretty much the whole field pitted and I cancelled my lap 9 pit and won it easily. Boston I'll run your bobs some to get their level up

Sport Softs worked like a charm for Spa, used New GTR, Stage 3 Turbo, Hot Personality Bob
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 09:39:33 AM by GTP_Rylvir »

RoninTuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #688 on: January 05, 2012, 10:50:21 AM »

Used Ronins Setup For the Audi R8 Playstation to win the Le Sarthe Race (lvl 37 bobs - Arrow Down, Hot Personalities) Thanks Ronin -
: http://www.supatunagt.com/smf/index.php?topic=79.msg31160#msg31160

Pitted with majority of field, switched to Intermediate and changed driver. I wasn't in 2nd place by lap 6, but on Lap 9 pretty much the whole field pitted and I cancelled my lap 9 pit and won it easily. Boston I'll run your bobs some to get their level up

Sport Softs worked like a charm for Spa, used New GTR, Stage 3 Turbo, Hot Personality Bob

Glad to be of help. I should also mention a brand new DLMP Playstation Audi R8 is currently available in the OCD.

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

Boston77Bruins

• The Bored of Directors
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
  • BLEEDS BLACK AND GOLD
« Reply #689 on: January 06, 2012, 09:53:48 AM »

Well holy shat,  I finally got 1rd in that damn La Sarthe B-spec race.

I said eff it and ran sports softs all race long.  I pitted once on lap 5 and beat the punks by a meer 3 seconds.  

I really belive the only reason I won the race was because it was the first time that the Bentley did not show up in the group.

Anyway, thanks again for all the assistance.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 155   Go Up