SupaTunaGT

• May 03, 2024, 09:27:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 155   Go Down

Author Topic: Seasonal Events  (Read 176954 times)

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
Re: Seasonal Events
« Reply #855 on: April 26, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »

:fucking AI amd B-spec is bullshit

GrumpyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #856 on: April 26, 2012, 10:34:31 AM »

:stoopid: They need to stop with the b-spec racing, had enough of that in the regular game! Just give use a-spec racing from now on!

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #857 on: April 26, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »

I haven't tried these yet but I have a feeling that.. 650PP Côte d'Azur / 10 Laps + FUCKING AI =  >:(

I could be wrong but I'm expecting many wrecks at the chicane just after the tunnel :).

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #858 on: April 26, 2012, 04:01:51 PM »

:stoopid: They need to stop with the b-spec racing, had enough of that in the regular game! Just give use a-spec racing from now on!

Sometimes I miss Prologue where we were giving a track, a PP level, and sometimes even a car.  In addition to too many choices in the new game (funny, 'new game' and it's 18 months old), I don't care for most of the cars and I don't find the tracks all that impressive. 

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #859 on: April 26, 2012, 04:37:18 PM »

For the 650 event this time, avoid the BULLSHIT by using your (or borrowing Fried_Tuna's Goes_to_11's - thanks dude) 2J. Handles the BMW McLaren F1 no problem.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:00:27 AM by Turbo-Tuna »

GrumpyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Southern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #860 on: April 26, 2012, 04:42:59 PM »

Quote from: Feldynn

I could be wrong but I'm expecting many wrecks at the chicane just after the tunnel :).
[/quote

Nope you're not wrong Feldynn! My go for the inside every time at that chicane. >:( They also like to hit the corner just be for the start finish line!  :'(

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #861 on: April 26, 2012, 05:29:55 PM »

For the 650 event this time, avoid the BULLSHIT by using your (or borrowing Fried_Tuna's - thanks dude) 2J. Handles the BMW McLaren F1 no problem.

Good tip Turbo I'll give that a try, though I'm not sure even the 2J can out suck the AI (Artificial Idiocy) that my driver has been bestowed with.

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #862 on: April 27, 2012, 12:29:10 AM »

My drivers had major problems with the 500pp race but did the 650pp on the first try...

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Yes, I run with scissors, and?
« Reply #863 on: April 27, 2012, 02:39:30 AM »

The 400PP race at Monza was a cinch - I used the Opel Speedster and "ace'd" it on the first try.  :P
It was Long and boring.

The 500PP race at Autumn Ring was a Cinch - I used the Honda NSX-R '02 and "ace'd" it on the first try. :P
It was short and boring.

The 650PP race at Cote d' Azur was interesting.....I used the Chaparral 2J and after the first failure, kept slowing down the pace just before the chicane (directly opposite the level of the driver's aggressiveness).
I "ace'd" it.
It was Long and too high maintenance (in other words - Boring). :P :laugh

All in all, a PITA for trying to collect the Lvl 14 ticket.  But....It beats begging someone else for it. ;)

Now - on to my other accounts (Ugh!) :laugh

Brindle

« Reply #864 on: April 27, 2012, 05:13:20 AM »

For the 650 event this time, avoid the BULLSHIT by using your (or borrowing Fried_Tuna's - thanks dude) 2J. Handles the BMW McLaren F1 no problem.

:wat

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #865 on: April 27, 2012, 05:22:55 AM »

You're telling us that you don't know WTF he's talking about?    :laugh ^-^ :D

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #866 on: April 27, 2012, 06:41:48 AM »

Someone has shared an untuned, undriven 2J. I thought it was Fried. I still do, but I'm not 100%. I know it's a short tuna name. My level 26 driver had no problem in the 2J. I coached him to make sure he didn't slow down. My problems came when I initially had him in the BMW McLaren F1, and he'd try to pass down the hill to the chicane...gauranteed crash. I had enough and browsed my friends list for a shared 2J.

At 400PP, I used a detuned 86 GT for an uncoached win. At 500PP, I used a 111R, and coached a win - mostly telling him to speed up. It may not have been necessary though. I love watching the 111R pass on the outside.

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #867 on: April 27, 2012, 08:32:54 AM »

Someone has shared an untuned, undriven 2J. I thought it was Fried. I still do, but I'm not 100%.

You might be thinking of GT11, Turbo, at least after not finding one on Fried's list I checked my list and the first I found was his so I promptly hijacked it and won the race though my B-Spec Sand wedge (he sure isn't a driver :lolz) still managed to put himself into the wall a few times on the way.

Also for the others I used a 400PP Nissan Silvia Varietta and 500PP Lotus Evora for easy wins.

TunahCroonah

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #868 on: April 28, 2012, 09:50:10 AM »

I for one have no problem with folks doing what they want with their time. Tunas do not now or ever have any madatory attendence at our events.

You guys are what keeps my copy of GT5 from collecting dust.  :)

If they just added some more tracks, that would  help a bunch. Been a while since I played GT4, but seems like it had a ton more tracks, rally ones for sure.

Hell, if the online Seasonals don't improve, or we don't get any more dlc or new content, I'll prolly be firing up the old GT2 game and having some fun with it....it used to be a blast.....and it can be played directly on the PS3. :D

Turbo-Tuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #869 on: April 28, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »

Yeah, it was Goes_to_11 with the shared 2J. I remember going to the level 40 players, where GT11 is right below Fried, so I guess I misremebered, or wasn't paying attention.

On my other account, I used a Mazda Furai Concept for a pretty easy win. I also used a 500pp Impreza '04 for a win over an NSX Type R '02 and an Esprit.

After the expereinces with Prologue, the only thing I really wanted out of this game was good online racing. If you can survive the network issues, this game provides great online racing for those who know how. I do some seasonals, but it's for the tickets/money. Also, I like modifying and tuning cars. (I would like more in the appearance options, I guess.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:59:55 AM by Turbo-Tuna »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 155   Go Up