SupaTunaGT

• May 03, 2024, 10:32:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 155   Go Down

Author Topic: Seasonal Events  (Read 176957 times)

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
Re: Seasonal Events
« Reply #1995 on: January 28, 2015, 11:30:08 AM »

MGT please help.

I ran the Daytona 24 minute race again, in the DeltaWing, and came in 5th, so I have no idea what is going on.

If the payouts have been cut in half, I would be really disappointed.
Thems were good credits!  >:(

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #1996 on: January 28, 2015, 08:37:50 PM »

MGT please help.

I ran the Daytona 24 minute race again, in the DeltaWing, and came in 5th, so I have no idea what is going on.

I ran two races tonight and received proper amount. There are some dum algorithm issues in their endo races though. I ran to grab camera, but I was too late. Basically they eff up because of time and position track I think.

I'll get you a screen shot of finishing positions tomorrow and take a good look at time and positions.

Good times for full pay. I'm not sure what glitch happened the other night, but it was like this car was never driven.

ChromeTuna

• Global Moderator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • Chrome will get you home.
« Reply #1997 on: January 29, 2015, 06:15:33 AM »

Beginners Level Non-Racecar Challenge
    Fuji Speedway F, 3 Laps
    Normal cars, 450PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
    Gold: 80,000cr; Silver: 48,000cr, Bronze: 40,000cr
    Gift: GT FLUORESCENCE 001-C

Intermediate Level Racecar Challenge
    Circuito de Madrid, 3 Laps
    Racing cars, 500PP max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
    Gold: 125,000cr; Silver: 75,000cr, Bronze: 62,500cr
    Gift: MATTE BROWN

Expert Level Racecar Challenge
    Ascari Full Track, 3 Laps
    Normal cars, 550PP max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
    Gold: 175,000cr; Silver: 105,000cr, Bronze: 87,500cr
    Gift: GT GUNMETAL 004-W
"Life is hard, when you're delicious."

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #1998 on: January 29, 2015, 10:13:49 AM »

MGT please help.

I ran two races tonight and received proper amount. There are some dum algorithm issues in their endo races though. I ran to grab camera, but I was too late. Basically they eff up because of time and position track I think.

I'll get you a screen shot of finishing positions tomorrow and take a good look at time and positions.

Good times for full pay. I'm not sure what glitch happened the other night, but it was like this car was never driven.

that was a thing they fixed a while ago, but it sounds like a recent update broke again ???

NumbSkuld

• Blackfin Tuna
« Reply #1999 on: January 29, 2015, 02:53:15 PM »

MGT please help.

that was a thing they fixed a while ago, but it sounds like a recent update broke again ???

I wonder if the 1/2 credit is related to a disconnection to the server just about the time that you finished the racing and receiving pay-out (the race is still in "buffer" so that you did not get the full race disconnection).  The disconnection drop your x200% back to normal.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2000 on: January 29, 2015, 04:28:40 PM »

MGT please help.

I wonder if the 1/2 credit is related to a disconnection to the server just about the time that you finished the racing and receiving pay-out (the race is still in "buffer" so that you did not get the full race disconnection).  The disconnection drop your x200% back to normal.

Possible.

The other thing I wanted to mention, but I kept forgetting. When you look at your car in the Garage where you can see mileage and wins. The mileage will accrue running the Seasonals, but the wins are not scored.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2001 on: January 30, 2015, 11:29:35 AM »

Here is a picture of the screwed up track positions and finish times.

this pic is from someone at the planet it just happened to
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:38:57 AM by DudeTuna »

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2002 on: February 03, 2015, 03:46:43 PM »

Thanks for the picture, Dude.

PDI is aware of misplaced finish places, but I will remind them about it again.

MasterGT

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2003 on: February 03, 2015, 04:02:23 PM »

When you look at your car in the Garage where you can see mileage and wins. The mileage will accrue running the Seasonals, but the wins are not scored.

Wins should be tracking as long as a loaner car isn’t used:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/myhome/userstatus

No. of Wins
    The number of races you have won in Arcade, Career and Open Lobby, and Quick Match modes, as well as in Seasonal Events. Races driven in Courtesy Cars and Loan Cars are also counted (with the exception of one-make races in Open Lobby mode.)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2004 on: February 03, 2015, 04:34:39 PM »

When you look at your car in the Garage where you can see mileage and wins. The mileage will accrue running the Seasonals, but the wins are not scored.

No. of Wins
    The number of races you have won in Arcade, Career and Open Lobby, and Quick Match modes, as well as in Seasonal Events. Races driven in Courtesy Cars and Loan Cars are also counted (with the exception of one-make races in Open Lobby mode.)

I double checked. I am accruing mileage running seasonals, but the wins are not. I have run a 905B for the last few days. I have won every Daytona 24 minute race with it. It has 0 wins and something north of 400 miles right now.

Go to your garage in the car you just won a seasonal in. Here http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/myhome/garage     2nd from the bottom on the left, No. of Wins.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:03:52 PM by DudeTuna »

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2005 on: February 03, 2015, 09:30:08 PM »

No. of Wins

Okay so tonight I had a look at these stats before and after a run a Daytona 24. Number of races was unchanged, number wins was unchanged, mileage did accrue, hours did accrue.

Wacky chit. You know what else is wacky was that last race. I used the 905B on RM tires, ran clean quick times for me (1'27 fastest, with a tight grouping in 1'30's. I pitted at the end of lap 7, took on 96 liters of fuel and fresh RM tires. I continued lapping in the '30's until lap 13 and backed off a bit to time the finish at 15 laps. All was awesome until I crossed the finish line one second too early and out of gas right after. I thought it was still a race even though I had lapped the entire field on track except for p2 and he was in my sights just before I went over the line too soon.

So now race time has ended and I need tires and fuel. Fuel is all I am concerned about so I do an 180 and head back up the front straight. Make a u'e and enter pits, only to slowly roll right by my pit wall no crew, no tires and no fuel. Okay, I must have entered the pit too soon. I make a u turn at pit exit and proceed the wrong way up the front straight, again. I make sure I enter the pit proper this time and still only manage a nice slow jaunt through the pits with no fuel or pit crew. (I think they already opened the champaign) All this is happening at 49 mph btw. I am somehow still in the lead and must continue to finish lap 16 at 49 mph. Well that is what I did and the outcome was a p1 with all cars still two laps down except for p2 who was only 1 lap down. My last lap was over 6 minutes.

The stooped is strong young skywalker. LOL

PeyePete

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #2006 on: February 03, 2015, 10:48:06 PM »

Dude, you could have carried on running even out of gas. If P2 crosses the line after 24 minutes, his race is over and cant catch you.

EX_stream_tuna

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
    • GT6 Photomode Album @ Flikr.com
« Reply #2007 on: February 04, 2015, 08:39:30 AM »

Wouldn't the P2 car have had to do another lap with him, though?  Seems like it to me.

Dude, I would surmise that PD has additional pit-logic built into the offline mode, and doesn't like us turning around and going backwards to retry?

Something in the way it has to count laps, makes it think you're cheating by what you did.  (I woulda tried the same thing)

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #2008 on: February 04, 2015, 09:43:32 AM »

Dude, you could have carried on running even out of gas. If P2 crosses the line after 24 minutes, his race is over and cant catch you.

I did carry on, thus the 6 minute lap. I actually still won that race too.

PeyePete

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Yellowfin Tuna
« Reply #2009 on: February 04, 2015, 04:58:56 PM »

I did carry on, thus the 6 minute lap. I actually still won that race too.

LMAO... I meant without doing those two illegal pit drive throughs.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 155   Go Up