General > Metal's Chambre des Racing

IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship

(1/15) > >>

Wiz:
Laguna Seca tomorrow.

I think the full race airs tomorrow on FS1.  If you don't get that channel, I'll try to remember to post a stream link tomorrow.

Starts at 1:00 Eastern.

dlrws6:
Both were pretty good races.  I think maybe they've finally found a good performance balance between DPs and P2s.

Tuna_Girls_n1cup:
I dvr'd the race at 1:00, but it looks like it's only the PC and GTD cars, did they air the P2/DP and GTLM cars during the same time slot just later in the program? I only had enough time to watch the first few laps of the PC race.

dlrws6:
The second race was on the same channel but at 5:30 eastern.  The P and GTLM race in my opinion was the better of the two races.  It was great to see P2s and DPs really fighting for positions.  Does any one know the final ruling on the last lap pass for second place between the Porsche and BMW?

Wiz:

--- Quote from: dlrws6 on May 05, 2014, 06:27:53 PM ---Does any one know the final ruling on the last lap pass for second place between the Porsche and BMW?

--- End quote ---

Somewhat surprisingly (at least to me), this happened....  http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/monterey-gtlm-podium-adjusted-post-race/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version