General > Metal's Chambre des Racing

FIA Formula One World Championship

<< < (2/163) > >>

TheHotstepper:
And the poor HRT boys went all the way to Australia to be told they're too slow and aren't allowed to race... that's an expensive double-DNS  :o

BakedTuna:
How far off pace were they? Last I had seen they were like 17 secs a lap. F1 should allow more testing for the teams within their first threee years. Decreasing each year until year four where they're treated like an established team. The lack of testing hurts the new teams the most.

TopEnd:
I think HRT ended up 7 seconds off

TheHotstepper:
Testing might have helped - had they finished their car in time. They were the last to reveal their car and were still assembling it in the garage in Australia. If Bahrain wouldn't have been cancelled I doubt they would have even showed up for it.

BakedTuna:

--- Quote from: TheHotstepper on March 27, 2011, 06:32:01 AM ---Testing might have helped - had they finished their car in time. They were the last to reveal their car and were still assembling it in the garage in Australia. If Bahrain wouldn't have been cancelled I doubt they would have even showed up for it.

--- End quote ---

good point, they did this last year too what they don't have any money in the budget for a calender?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version