Gran Turismo > General Gran Turismo

Let's talk about Six, baby.

(1/476) > >>

Wiz:

If it turns out that GT6 is revealed tomorrow, what are you hoping to see?

I think we all know that more tracks and more cars is a given.  So strike them off the list.  What else are you hoping for?

I'd say my two biggies are a livery editor & more than 16 cars on track.

MX5#98:
The big one for me is complete control over what's allowed and not allowed in a race on a part by part basis. That way you can simulate spec races. Spec Miata ftw. I'd also like to see support for the higher end wheels and pedals.

Feldynn:
Here's a list of things I'd like to see, in order of me writing them down not like a 1-10 scale of "most wanted" or anything:

01:  Better AI (no more chase the rabbit please and thankyou!)
02:  Better singleplayer (see above), maybe a Career mode and licenses with more meaning (at least like previous GTs
03:  Better groupings of cars (specifically race cars) perhaps similar to real world race series'
04:  Spec / class specific race mods (family cars = BTCC, sports cars = FIA GT1 / 2 / 3, etc), could tie in to 02 / 03
05:  Proper track builder (random shape generators don't count)
06:  Livery editor of some sort, even a simple one with a selection of fixed designs
07:  More / better online host controls (way too much to expand on here)
08:  Better penalty system (Warnings, DQs, drive-thru pit time penalties, etc)
09:  Some sort of internal driver rating system (maybe like iRacing's Safety Rating or something), part of Career mode?
10:  Better main menu, I liked GT2 / 4's map view much better
11:  Used and New car dealerships (not standard / premium) (see 10)
12:  Manufacturer / car specific races (see 10 and 02)
13:  More visual car mods (more wing / wheel / paint options, part of 06 maybe)
14:  NO FUCKING SKID RECOVERY FORCE forced on for "Expert Seasonal Events"!
15:  Driver training school / tutorials (maybe tied to 02, 08 and 09)

Also I'd like Kaz to bring about World Peace, failing that I would accept Whirled Peas!

Realistic things I expect from GT6 (no particular order again):

01:  New (hopefully more) tracks, some from previous games, some new to GT
02:  Less / no standard cars (some conversion to premium, some model variations deleted, etc)
03:  A selection of randomly chosen new features we're not unhappy with
04:  Some changes we weren't even thinking about
05:  Some useless crap and / or weird features and changes that make us go..

Ok, stopping now :).

DudeTuna:

--- Quote from: Feldynn on May 14, 2013, 08:36:21 AM ---Here's a list of things I'd like to see, in order of me writing them down not like a 1-10 scale of "most wanted" or anything:

01:  Better AI (no more chase the rabbit please and thankyou!)
02:  Better singleplayer (see above), maybe a Career mode and licenses with more meaning (at least like previous GTs
03:  Better groupings of cars (specifically race cars) perhaps similar to real world race series'
04:  Spec / class specific race mods (family cars = BTCC, sports cars = FIA GT1 / 2 / 3, etc), could tie in to 02 / 03
05:  Proper track builder (random shape generators don't count)
06:  Livery editor of some sort, even a simple one with a selection of fixed designs
07:  More / better online host controls (way too much to expand on here)
08:  Better penalty system (Warnings, DQs, drive-thru pit time penalties, etc)
09:  Some sort of internal driver rating system (maybe like iRacing's Safety Rating or something), part of Career mode?
10:  Better main menu, I liked GT2 / 4's map view much better
11:  Used and New car dealerships (not standard / premium) (see 10)
12:  Manufacturer / car specific races (see 10 and 02)
13:  More visual car mods (more wing / wheel / paint options, part of 06 maybe)
14:  NO FUCKING SKID RECOVERY FORCE forced on for "Expert Seasonal Events"!
15:  Driver training school / tutorials (maybe tied to 02, 08 and 09)

Also I'd like Kaz to bring about World Peace, failing that I would accept Whirled Peas!

Realistic things I expect from GT6 (no particular order again):

01:  New (hopefully more) tracks, some from previous games, some new to GT
02:  Less / no standard cars (some conversion to premium, some model variations deleted, etc)
03:  A selection of randomly chosen new features we're not unhappy with
04:  Some changes we weren't even thinking about
05:  Some useless crap and / or weird features and changes that make us go..

Ok, stopping now :).

--- End quote ---

I like all of these, but I highlighted a few that are most important to me.

Also, I concur with MX and Wiz. Improved online experience.

Turbo-Tuna:
The big one for me is complete control over what's allowed and not allowed in a race on a part by part basis. That way you can simulate spec races. Spec Miata ftw. -- even car specific limits -- ability to limit car choice to more than just those on recommended list -- perhaps expand car that restriction at least to any in new car dealerships.

Copy-paste ftw

03: Better groupingsofcars(specificallyracecars) perhaps similar to real world race series'
04: Spec / class specific race mods (family cars = BTCC, sports cars = FIA GT1 /2 / 3,etc), could tie in to 02 / 03
05: Proper track builder (random shapegeneratorsdon'tcount)
06: Livery editor ofsomesort, even a simple one with a selection offixed designs
07: More /better online host controls(waytoo much to expand on here)

Unless we see a lot more premium race cars - other than SuperGT and NASCAR rides - more RM/TC cars like in GT5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version