Gran Turismo > General Gran Turismo

Anyone still playing Gran Turismo ?

(1/7) > >>

yvesf:
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone is still playing Gran Turismo.

I tried GT Sport's online daily events, but didn't have any success yet.  I reached level 40 a few weeks ago.  I have Speed rating D and Sportmanship rating B and I'm always matched with guys who qualify 5-10 seconds faster than me.  There's no fun doing Online events when you're not competitive.  I ran around 75 races and never got better than 8th maybe.

So I went back to offline.  I have almost completed GT League's Amateur category.  I run a race until I get a win with the Clean Race bonus with a car much weaker than what the race allows (I don't choose the fastest car for the event, don't boost the car's power and often don't use the best allowed tires).

I miss the time I was having fun with Tunas in GT5P and GT5...

After this long introduction, is anyone still playing online, or looking for someone to race with ?  I could play any day of week, 8:30 to 10:30 PM, a little later on weekends.  We don't need 15 guys, 3 or 4 cars would be a good start.

Thanks,

Yves

ChromeTuna:
yvesf, good to hear from you!

Participation fell off big time, after GT5/GT6. There were a few of us that gave GT Sport a go for a while, with The HotStepper running TuTu. Attendance from regulars was low, and kind of petered out.

I actually spent more time making liveries, than racing, but did complete the whole offline part. Only ran 20 Sport Mode races, due to having to deal with the same types of a-holes that are always in those public races.

Haven't played GT Sport in a really long time now though.

nosoks:
hi Yves and Chrome
I play AC almost exclusively and am preparing to move to PC
MastrGT is still running his Monday night racing, so if he's not on your friend list get him on  He gets a good turnout. They are open lobbies so you can search for MNR or monday night racing

Rek:
First off I would like to say hello to you all. We had a wonderful run here in the past years that's for sure. I really do miss the camaraderie we once had here. I went PC quite a few years ago and haven even played AC in awhile. I got a new PC just over a year ago and have started playing VR. WOW! its amazing. And to drive in AC with VR is even more amazing. Mostly doing VR shooters now.

I hope your all doing well with all this covid bullshit.

If any of you guys do go to PC let me know. ( SOK'S )
I no longer race as I have no one to do it with. . Brindle doesn't play. Wiz is a no go and haven't heard from Baked in 5 years or so?

Stay safe and healthy guys, I think of you all, from time to time.

ChromeTuna:
I miss the good ole days too, but things change. Good to see you guys chime in, Rek, and soks.  :)

I'm getting older, and my hands can't take it like they used to. That was my biggest trouble in GT Sport, while running TuTus, or even racing offline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version