Gran Turismo > General Gran Turismo

MyGranTurismo.net "garages"

(1/12) > >>

CharlieTuna:
Here's a COOL "feature"...  If you go over to STVM and MODIFY one of your posts; you can COPY and PASTE it directly into a thread here and it will retain all formatting.  This is because this place (like most standard "forums") understands UBBC...

Post yours and I will update the OP...

CharlieTuna
TiffanysTuna
Wizard
DesertSniper
TurboTuna
The HotStepper
TunaRag
LastLeafFan
benz-e32
ChromeTuna
Goes_to_11
Brindle
LooneyTuna
UCanTuna
nosoks
InfiniTuna
Swerv_Griffin
GT_Allstar
PsychoPhreak
LR-Badboots
Metal

Granted, I went in and changed YELLOW to RED for readability...   (I changed it because of the light colored themes which is not a moot point...)

UCanTuna:
mygt.net now allows you to select "favorite drivers". Apparently, once you log in you can navigate to a friend's garage, select him as a favorite and it will store a quick link on your page. I'm just getting ready to try it.

CharlieTuna:

--- Quote from: UCanTuna on March 22, 2011, 02:29:13 PM ---mygt.net now allows you to select "favorite drivers". Apparently, once you log in you can navigate to a friend's garage, select him as a favorite and it will store a quick link on your page. I'm just getting ready to try it.

--- End quote ---

They also added a place for "special items" - cat tickets, paints...   Then maybe someone will contact you about a trade.  I noted that I have 2 level 24 tickets and 4 each of gold and silver chrome...  :teehee

UCanTuna:
It works, and more importantly, it's simple.

1. Log on to your garage.
2. Open this OP in another tab.
3. Click on a name in the OP to go to that person's garage.
4. At the top left below "Short direct url to this page" is a button marked "Favorite: Yes/No"
5. Clicking yes puts the driver's name into a list on your page. You may have to refresh your page to see it.

Brilliant!

CharlieTuna:
: + brilliant =

(only two WIDGETs do not require the ":"   List should be ready tonight...  Looney is keeping me on my toes by using ones I did not yet add... )

i + c o n c u r =

this + ^ =

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version