• April 16, 2024, 03:29:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to our new HOME!!!

These ARE the TUNAs you seek...

CHECK OUT our site, BECOME a member, JOIN our "EVNETS", and RACE with us...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: What makes a Tuna??  (Read 33593 times)

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: What makes a Tuna??
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2011, 10:21:37 PM »

i concur

:lmao2

UCanTuna

• Mr. Man
  • The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
  • Say whaaaaat?
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »

And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'.

Funny chit.
Did you just say "Djibouti"?

JoshTuna

• Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • STGT'S resident DRIFTER
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2011, 12:19:41 PM »

i agree with nsoks first post i found the tunas via chris tuna on midnghtclub los angeles  and i had the oppurtytunity of first racing with some of the in the new year of 2011 and i felt at home it was a discussion a bout car setups all guys willing to help one another to get car setups right and overall to just have fun and keep the racing clean  thanks guys for all the fun times so far and look foward to the times to race in the future

keep the racing HARD,FAST and CLEAN never hold back and always give it your best shot

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »

What makes a TUNA?

It's hard to get our goat(s)...

[attachment deleted during "purge" by admin]

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2012, 03:11:57 PM »

See what we have to put up with?  ::)   ^-^
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2012, 04:07:59 PM »

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2012, 04:39:41 PM »

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2012, 05:12:50 PM »

That pic is an epic win... i mean c'mon... MLP + The Beatles? OMG!

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2013, 03:39:40 PM »

:bump

SlyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • Raccoons are cool.
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »

*insert Fluttershy squee here*

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2013, 07:46:08 PM »

I don't need to tell you guys how I feel about this place... and this group. But you all have my deepest gratitude and sincerest thanks for a lot of fun and good times over the past couple of years.

Just happened across this again. Don't think I can explain how satisfied and happy it makes me.

DudeTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2013, 10:20:05 AM »

I don't need to tell you guys how I feel about this place... and this group. But you all have my deepest gratitude and sincerest thanks for a lot of fun and good times over the past couple of years.

Just happened across this again. Don't think I can explain how satisfied and happy it makes me.

Nice find Baked. That statement is as true today as it was then. And the fun and good times continue. Thanks UCan.

LooneyTuna

• The Bored of Directors
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
  • One good turn deserves another. >-)))>
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2013, 07:11:56 PM »

:stoopid:

:rip Ucan  :tiphat
Dad is my co-pilot    Have you driven a 4rd lately?

BakedTuna

• Administrator
  • Northern Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2013, 07:48:00 AM »

This seemed like an appropriate place to bring this up. Tunas are and have been from the start a grateful group. If you have attended an event and had a good time remember to pop back in that thread and say thanks to the host and possibly your competitors. There are a few reasons for this first off it lets these guys who organize events week in and week out know that their time, efforts and work at brainstorming, posting and hosting an event for us all to share are appreciated. I know several of us say thanks as we leave the room on the night of the event but sometimes there is too much comotion and doing so in a post helps that organizer remember the thank yous down the road should they revisit older threads. Another part to this is for any lurkers out there considering attending future events they get to see a good time is out there waiting to be had. Without the thank yous an event just looks like it was posted and thats it. Lets face it if a friend of ours had a weekly dinner with an open invitation to us as friends and a good time was had we would be sure to let them know our appreciation.

Not trying to be y'alls mom or anything just throwing a gentle reminder/suggestion into the water for us all to think about.  :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:53:08 AM by BakedTuna »

RickS95

• The Bored of Directors
  • Bigeye Tuna
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2013, 09:27:29 AM »

This seemed like an appropriate place to bring this up. Tunas are and have been from the start a grateful group. If you have attended an event and had a good time remember to pop back in that thread and say thanks to the host and possibly your competitors. There are a few reasons for this first off it lets these guys who organize events week in and week out know that their time, efforts and work at brainstorming, posting and hosting an event for us all to share are appreciated. I know several of us say thanks as we leave the room on the night of the event but sometimes there is too much comotion and doing so in a post helps that organizer remember the thank yous down the road should they revisit older threads. Another part to this is for any lurkers out there considering attending future events they get to see a good time is out there waiting to be had. Without the thank yous an event just looks like it was posted and thats it. Lets face it if a friend of ours had a weekly dinner with an open invitation to us as friends and a good time was had we would be sure to let them know our appreciation.

Not trying to be y'alls mom or anything just throwing a gentle reminder/suggestion into the water for us all to think about.  :)

Thanks Mom.    ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up