SupaTunaGT

• April 28, 2024, 02:45:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Coming Attractions?

Watch this space for new News as it develops, or...

Check out the "ONLINE EVENTS" thread...

Linked Events

• GT-S Laguna Seca 200 : March 02, 2012
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 200 miles of Laguna Seca (Complete)  (Read 7610 times)

CharlieTuna

• Northern Bluefin Tuna
Re: 200 miles of Laguna Seca (Amended)
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2012, 08:28:37 PM »

:gtimes

Although my oh butt oh could use a rest...   :chillin

Feldynn

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Bluefin Tuna
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2012, 08:38:09 PM »

Also, the most annoying moment of the race came for me with about 15 seconds left on the post-finish countdown clock... I was a few laps down when the leader crossed the line, kept running for about 2'45 of the clock and then got disconnected from the lobby!  :fuck   

At least the race was over when I got disco'd, not like I was running well and got booted halfway through the race or anything :).  Thanks Ronin for hosting this!

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"

"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.."

RoninTuna

• Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2012, 09:06:56 PM »

Results:

STVM_RoninTuna
Metalfreak...........+1:55.899
Feldynn...............+2 laps
STVM_CharlieTuna.+13 laps
LR-MR-BadBoots7..FTS

Thanks for coming out guys. Metal and I had a fairly epic battle throughout the race. For more than fifty laps we where within a half second of each other with the pressure on. It was not until late in the race when Metal had a case of the bad decisions go really bad when a stop for hard tires with the intention of making no more pit stops resulted in damage. It was an awesome race for the two of us. Charlie made massive improvements, qualifying with 1:35's and working into 1:26's by race end. The only thing that would have made this race better (from my point of view) would have been higher turn out.

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

Metal

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • LeMans & F1 :P
    • HUGS Gaming Community
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2012, 08:10:52 AM »

Results:

STVM_RoninTuna
LR-MR-BadBoots7..FTS

Thanks for coming out guys. Metal and I had a fairly epic battle throughout the race. For more than fifty laps we where within a half second of each other with the pressure on. It was not until late in the race when Metal had a case of the bad decisions go really bad when a stop for hard tires with the intention of making no more pit stops resulted in damage. It was an awesome race for the two of us. Charlie made massive improvements, qualifying with 1:35's and working into 1:26's by race end. The only thing that would have made this race better (from my point of view) would have been higher turn out.

:) I had such a good time with this, and it was a blast running close to each other for over an hour! i would have been closer at the end, but i felt like decorating the front straight with some melted rubber for an extra lap's worth of time lol.

Is this thing on?
my gt profile: http://www.mygranturismo.net/33187
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/powermettle1520

RoninTuna

• Bigeye Tuna
  • Katana o motte
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »

Results:

STVM_RoninTuna
LR-MR-BadBoots7..FTS

:) I had such a good time with this, and it was a blast running close to each other for over an hour! i would have been closer at the end, but i felt like decorating the front straight with some melted rubber for an extra lap's worth of time lol.

lol I noticed this, I had started to put down the 45 seconds down when you crossed the line but I did not know the fraction and I wanted to keep it as accurate as possible so I went with the actual time when you finally came across.

I survived the Great PSN outage of 2011

Metal

• 5 Slow Guys Racing
  • Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
  • LeMans & F1 :P
    • HUGS Gaming Community
Re: 200 miles of Laguna Seca (Complete)
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 09:29:39 AM »

oh, that's totally fine lol, i was saying that more to give a reason for the sudden jump in time. Seems to be my thing at the end of these enduro races, i did that at the end of our SPA run as well :P

Is this thing on?
my gt profile: http://www.mygranturismo.net/33187
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/powermettle1520
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up